GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi claim of ltsb - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi claim of ltsb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ppi claim of ltsb

Hi, i recieved a ppi settlement offer of ltsb, my account defaulted and sold to 1st credit in april 2006, ltsb say they sending me a cheque, is this correct or will they payment get sent to 1st credit

Re: ppi claim of ltsb

As they've assigned it to 1st credit, they'll send to you - if for any reason they don't then say it was lost and you want it replacing.....

Best of luck.....

Is the debt with 1st credit hassling you, cos it'll be statute barred soon I'm guessing, if you've not paid for that long?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi, i pay the debt through a debt management company at a agreed monthly payment to 1st credit, what do you mean statute barred

Comment

Originally posted by nwillis View Post
        hi, i pay the debt through a debt management company at a agreed monthly payment to 1st credit, what do you mean statute barred
        LOL, forget that then - it will not apply!

Have you actually sent off a CCA request and considered unenforceability - what is the debt balance?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

what is CCA request and unenforceability, the debt balance is 8000

Comment

what is CCA request and unenforceability, the debt balance is 8000
            Have a read here > UPDATED - A Full Guide to Unenforceability
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i wish there on my case, one final ques, when or if i recieve chq of ltsb do i have to pay it to debt collector

Comment

i wish there on my case, one final ques, when or if i recieve chq of ltsb do i have to pay it to debt collector
                NO ...just bank it.....
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

cheers guys much appreciated

Comment

Well done to you, that is fab!

Congratulations!

Comment

thanks di, just waiting for cheque 8 weeks upto now, u been made aware of any timescales for the cheques to be sent out

Comment

According to BBC - some people have been waiting 90 days after their offer.

Comment

i have just rang them again and was told although my interest was calculated until 5/12/11, if i dont recieve chq by monday they wont recalculate my interest

Comment

I think since the recent news in the media they will try to push to pay out quicker with a bit of luck. Hopefully before Xmas would be nice for you, so do contact them often.

customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X