GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CAPITOL ONE Vs MYSELF - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAPITOL ONE Vs MYSELF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPITOL ONE Vs MYSELF

original thread here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...d=1#post145880
    have started this new thread because the other thread is mixed up ,have done the CCA posted up the reply [POST 14] on the link ,which niddy says was UE [POST 15] on link ,sent a missing pt letter and havent heard from them since 2011.so today i recieved this from cabot .

cap-one, sent cca got back a reconstuted form which i was told is unenforceable ,sent dispute letter etc, account in dispute .

i can transfer anything from the other thread to here if that helps .
    file 2 is what i got back in 2011
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Deepie; 9 January 2016, 18:01. Reason: ref no left on letter

Re: CAPITOL ONE Vs MYSELF

Looking at the application form, and niddy's opinion that it is UE. Don't panic, they "may" decide to try and enforce, but will lose. They are trying it on with me, ignore. No threats just trying to pressurise you into replying!

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
      Looking at the application form, and niddy's opinion that it is UE. Don't panic, they "may" decide to try and enforce, but will lose. They are trying it on with me, ignore. No threats just trying to pressurise you into replying!
      Thanks enforcer

Comment

RED/Hampton/Lowell - Support Group

start a Diary as per you will see in the above group,you will get an idea of how they may operate!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

so got the letter from solicitors as niddy has said the cca was definately UE ,whats my next move ??
          Attached Files

Comment

Suggest Letter before action from templates, but wait and see what others say. Mine is on hold at present whilst they "investigate".

Comment

Suggest Letter before action from templates, but wait and see what others say. Mine is on hold at present whilst they "investigate".
              I think your right enforcer I could send another cca as well, just done this with another account

Comment

Forget the CCA you already have it I suggest, it is U/E according to your post above stating Niddy has said, so the reason to ask again for one?

Keep asking for one shows signs of weakness.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

COURT CLAIM recieved ,came in the post today ,seems i have 14 days to respond they have sent a I & E form so im presuming i can still offer a payment they have also added fees.

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                    COURT CLAIM recieved ,came in the post today ,seems i have 14 days to respond they have sent a I & E form so im presuming i can still offer a payment they have also added fees.
                    Did you ever send LBA letter ?

ps I've edited your first post you left the ref no on the letter form Cabot ....

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                      Did you ever send LBA letter ?

ps I've edited your first post you left the ref no on the letter form Cabot ....
                      yes sent LBA in december along with a cca request to the dca and a copy of that to these solicitors
                      Last edited by davidm; 9 January 2016, 18:29.

Comment

COURT CLAIM recieved ,came in the post today ,seems i have 14 days to respond
                        I'm sorry to hear this

Start a new thread for this in the Legal Claim section here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post461134

I've looked back through your thread and UE Diary and I can't see how much this Capital One debt is for (now owned by Cabot).

Please email a copy of the Claim Form front page (N1) without anything blanked out to PlanB@all-about-debt.co.uk and to Niddy using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk.

There's no need to do anything else until we tell you.

Plan B x

Comment

ok don't worry I see Planb's on the case ...

Comment

yes sent LBA in december
                            Did you get any response?

Plan B x

Comment

just follow PlanB's advice about this, don't do anything else until we've got all the details then they can have a look. try to relax not the end of the road yet

Comment

Working...
                              X