GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script need help-in absolute dispair - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help-in absolute dispair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help-in absolute dispair

Hi all

desperate

Lost my job in 2009 and had a break down, I am still constantly battling my depression but I recently just found a job, not much but 13500 a year for a full time admin office job, after being out of paid work for about 5 years, has lifted me some what.

Trouble is, I now work full time and the benefits I was on previously, have stopped, I'm not complaining, so I've moved into a room. horrible area with horrible flat mates, but I'm not bothered about that.....yet.

So after much deliberation, I requested and received online a full credit report of all the agencies and it is horrific:
    7 defaults
    1 late payment
    1 arrears
    1 ccj

see the pic below I copied and pasted, my question is, how will I go around and rectify this madness?

Now I am in paid work, I really need to stop renting and look to buy by 2016, yeah you may call me mad but I was thinking shared ownership?
    I've met someone and he has a good credit file but he is also on a modest 19500 a year and we just want a one bed eventually. I pay 400 for my room a month, ridiculous, I know.

I can email a pdf version of the report to any one really in the know
    my last ccj showed dec 2013
    and the defaults by vanquish appear every month

Re: need help-in absolute dispair

Hi & welcome

Assuming the debts are not settled then you'll not get a mortgage when you say - it'll be when your credit file is clear which will be 6 years from the last default recorded on your file.

Nothing was uploaded, however feel free to email me the report if you want - the CCJ can be actioned at any time so be careful, moving is good for avoiding the debt but obviously if you've got a credit report then you may have created a link hence the debts may start to chase you again.

Congratulations on the job - as for the salary, I live oop norf and the salaries you quote are not shit / modest
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by financialdummy View Post
      see the pic below I copied and pasted, my question is, how will I go around and rectify this madness?
      You cannot copy / paste - you need to upload but it's probably easier that you email me direct the pdf (unedited) - see my signature for my email address.

I can email a pdf version of the report to any one really in the know
      See above....

my last ccj showed dec 2013
      So it'll vanish from TrustOnline and your credit file in Jan 2020 (wow seems so long away);

and the defaults by vanquish appear every month
      That's trailing records, presumably you're using Experian which sometimes do this - so it's one default but they update the status monthly - after 6 years the whole entry will drop off so don't worry about that.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thank you for the reply, wow 6 blimming years???????????????? ouch!!!!!

I'm having trouble uploading the pic of my report, I will email it to you, so no chance in the next 3 years of getting a mortgage?
        crumbs!!!!

oh sorry about my moaning about pay, before I lost my job I was on 36000 a year, how the might have fallen eh?lol

Comment

thank you for the reply, wow 6 blimming years???????????????? ouch!!!!!

I'm having trouble uploading the pic of my report, I will email it to you, so no chance in the next 3 years of getting a mortgage?
          crumbs!!!!

oh sorry about my moaning about pay, before I lost my job I was on 36000 a year, how the might have fallen eh?lol
          Yea all derogatory stuff stays recording for 6 years - you can't do anything about it sadly, but even if you negotiate with the lender / debt collector to settle the debt they will not purge the CRA records. It's the one hold they have over you, they cripple your finances for 6 years. However it's not that bad, it allows you to save longer.

I was just kidding about wages, I don't earn anything like the amounts you quote (I'm not a thick northerner mind you) but I'm saying a lot of employers now pay NMW which is like less than £7 per hour isn't it? Shocking.....

Comment

hey

tried to send u a pm didn't work

was requesting ur email addy as my report makes zero sense to me

Comment

my email is in my signature - read the bottom of this post and see the orange text reading "webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk"

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                my email is in my signature - read the bottom of this post and see the orange text reading "webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk"
                hahaha

sorry having a blonde moment, email on the way, NOW!

Comment

Thanks, replied already

Your welcome thread is here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...financialdummy

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Thanks, replied already

Your welcome thread is here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...financialdummy
                    thank you

replied

pdf now with the password they sent me, good luck, it's a minefield!

Comment

Working...
                    X