GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Update..Sorry still no diary dont seem to find the time to have a go.... No letters means no replies... no ccas from capital one or vanquis bet I wont get them now... still phone calls & texts everyday all day. lloyds have not replied as yet to my one liner...did not ask for sar.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	img073.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	1394866Oh dear! thought it had gone too quiet on the postal side, received this today, calling card for capital one can we have a letter from soneone PLEASE to stop this as it may cause alot of anxiety for my partner... they cant really get in but it would be just our luck if we were going out or coming in at the tme.
      Just to add we HAVE NOT received a cca from them and have sent receipts etc so they cant say they havent got our request.
      Last edited by joshing; 19 July 2013, 08:35.

Comment

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
        [ATTACH]9065[/ATTACH]Oh dear! thought it had gone too quiet on the postal side, received this today, calling card for capital one can we have a letter from soneone PLEASE to stop this as it may cause alot of anxiety for my partner... they cant really get in but it would be just our luck if we were going out or coming in at the tme.
        Just to add we HAVE NOT received a cca from them and have sent receipts etc so they cant say they havent got our request.
        J. White or C. Green, usual rubbish to try and mislead peeps into thinking a call on you (Visit) = no just usual telephone pest on the day time period, so imature these delinquents!

could go to top of page into templates and send Doorstep letter for your own peace of mind, anyway if anybody did turn up tell them to close the gate on the way out or the Police will be called. but those cards are freighteners by sick DCA etc.
        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 19 July 2013, 08:51.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They have had that one right at the start id like a "Niddy one" really pointing out that they have not responed to requests lol but I know his very busy. Could just send it again I suppose.

Comment

No Jillyiant, just use the template. There is only an implied license to visit your home or premises uninvited under Common Law. The only people that have a "right" to visit are the postman delivering mail or a lost traveller asking for directions. That can be revoked simply in writing. If they do attempt to then visit, the first time it is a civil matter of trespass, the second time it is aggravated trespass and you call the police, telling them that you have an uninvited trespasser at the door demanding money with menaces. Tell them to remove themselves from your property forthwith or the police will be called.

Don't fret these are just scare tactics.

Comment

All done and sent recorded.... I have a question, I sent off a £1 offer to my additions catalogue that had been passed to ndr, they have sent me a refusal letter back today with a default letter too. Can I just reply with a, as your refused my offer I am sending you a cca request. Or something else?????

Click image for larger version

Name:	img075.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1394934

Comment

All done and sent recorded.... I have a question, I sent off a £1 offer to my additions catalogue that had been passed to ndr, they have sent me a refusal letter back today with a default letter too. Can I just reply with a, as your refused my offer I am sending you a cca request. Or something else?????
                Request the CCA, yes, but i wouldn't alter it Jill.
                Most realise once the CCA request has gone in you have got wise to the vermin!
                CCA Request here.
                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you, I will send by return tomorrow and perhaps they will realise its a reply to there nice letter today.
                  Last edited by joshing; 22 July 2013, 15:12.

Comment

I have just realised that the default letter has come from an address in liverpool and the other Harlow, both NDR. Which one do I send the cca too.?

Comment

I have just realised that the default letter has come from an address in liverpool and the other Harlow, both NDR. Which one do I send the cca too.?
                      Send to the address the letter came from saying they cannot accept payment. Recorded of course
                      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Thank you, done and will send tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you, done and will send tomorrow.

Comment

Had a text meassage from vanquis bank today, one of many but this one says, " "in 24 hours details of your debt will be passed to an external agency" still have not received a cca from them.... do I do or send anything???

Also received a letter from ndr ( sent them a offer of £1) wanting proof of how we spend my partners dla both mobilty & care, I thought they could not take an dla for debts??
                            Last edited by joshing; 23 July 2013, 14:20.

Comment

Had a text meassage from vanquis bank today, one of many but this one says, " "in 24 hours details of your debt will be passed to an external agency" still have not received a cca from them.... do I do or send anything???

Also received a letter from ndr ( sent them a offer of £1) wanting proof of how we spend my partners dla both mobilty & care, I thought they could not take an dla for debts??
                              I'd be tempted to ignore both for now.
                              If they pass to an external agency; when they write to you reply with a copy of your CCA request. They will more than likely then say they have put on hold until the original creditor comes back to them and the debacle will continue!

Edit: I guess the most appropriate reply would be: CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
                              Last edited by SA Gold; 23 July 2013, 14:40.

Comment

I'd ignore both for now and see what happens

remind me why are you offering the goons at NDR a £1

Comment

Working...
                                X