GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
    Type of account (credit card/loan) CAPITAL ONE CARD
    Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) 08/01/04

Approx balance £2144

Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment ) 27/03/13

Are you on arrangement or not paying NOT PAYING

Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) DEFAULT

Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) FREDRICKSON INTERNATIONAL

Finally able to start these diaries, going to take me a while but doing it in order of what I think are the biggest threat. Niddy said this one was enforcible so need to know what to do next on this one.

1/5/13 Notice of sum arrears
    5/5/13 statement of default
    14/5/13 letter from cougar
    21/5/13 cca requested
    22/5/13 cougar letter time to pay?
    29/5/13 power to contact letter home visit
    5/6/13 doorstep letter sent
    12/6/13 credit solutions? reply to doorstep letter account held 21 days
    1/7/13 cougar final warning letter
    22/8/13 cca received
    22/8/13 sent to niddy ...ENFORCIBLE
    3/9/13 letter from cap one passing to fredrickson
    10/9/13 letter from fredrickson pay now
    4/9/13 missing prescribed terms letter sent to fredricksons
    25/09/13 letter received from fredrickson ..letter before action (is being considered) as an after thought on the letter.

Hope iv done this right, can I just ask what else I can do if the missing prescribed terms letter dont hold them off?
    Last edited by joshing; 25 September 2013, 11:40. Reason: update

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) VANQUIS CARD
      Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) ?? SOMETIME IN 2005

Approx balance £2800

Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment ) 03/13

Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender LEWIS GROUP

17/05 & 19/06/13 IMPACT LETTER BROKEN PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT
      21/05/13 CCA REQUESTED
      4/7/13 VANQUISH NOTICE OF DEFAULT
      30/8/13 LEWIS GROUP INSTRUCTION TO COLLECT
      9/9/13 LEWIS GROUP THREAT TO FURTHER COLLECTION ATIVITY

20/09/13 SOLD IN DISPUTE LETTER SENT

Comment

Hope iv done this right, can I just ask what else I can do if the missing prescribed terms letter dont hold them off?
        If it doesn't hold them off then you make a F&F offer or come to an arrangement to pay but let's just cross that bridge when we come to it. Let us know what you get back from Fredrickson's (remember - they'll insist it's enforceable, you'll insist it isn't )
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HELP this keeps logging me out and i have to keep redoing... its taking ages to log everything and then wont post keep loosing all notes...what am i doing wrong

Comment

lloyds card Date commenced - ??2005
            Approx balance - £2500
            Date last full payment - NOT SURE SOMETIME EARLY 2012
            Are you on arrangement or not paying - NOT PAYING BUT WAS TILL MARCH ON PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT
            Status - DEFAULT
            Account owner WESTCOT

21/05/13 CCA REQUESTED
            30/05/13 LLOYDS SENT CCA
            SENT TO NIDDY ADVISED TO SENT MISSING P&T
            03/07/13 LETTER FROM LLOYDS RE SAR REQUEST? NOT ASKED FOR
            ONE LINER SENT NO SAR REQUESTED JUST CCA.
            22/07/13 FROM HALIFAX???? REQUEST FOR DETAILS ADDRESS ACCOUNT NUMBER NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH.. IN ORDER TO ACTION REQUEST.
            25/08/13 FINAL NOTICE FROM WESTCOT
            04/09/13 LETTER FROM WESTCOT HOLDING ACTION
            11/09/13 LETTER FROM WESTCOT SAYING LLOYDS HAVE NO RECORD OF REQUEST NEED ORIGINAL LETTER.
            WTF WAS ALL THE SHITE PAPERS I GOT THEN?????
            WHAT DO I DO NOW???
            Last edited by joshing; 24 September 2013, 13:07.

Comment

HELP this keeps logging me out and i have to keep redoing... its taking ages to log everything and then wont post keep loosing all notes...what am i doing wrong
              Try clicking the little box to the right of your user name and password, when you log on....
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

MARKS AND SPENCERS CHARGECARD/ STORECARD
                Date commenced
                -
                Approx balance - 2500
                Date last full payment - 04/04/13
                Are you on arrangement or not paying - NOT PAYING
                Status - ? THEY ARE ADDING INTEREST
                Account owner PLR THINK ITS JUST MARKS LEGAL TEAM

FROM 05/06/13 15/06 LETTERS REQUESTING PAYMENT
                CCA REQUESTED
                26/06/13 CCA RECEIVED
                SENT TO NIDDY ADVISED TO SEND MISSING P& T LETTER
                29/06/13 DEFAULT SUMS LETTER RECEIVED
                01/07/13 LETTERDEMANDING I CONTACT THEM
                02/08/13 DEFAULT NOTICE SERVED CHARGED £12
                23/08/13FINAL DEMAND RECEIVED
                26/08/13 OBLIGED BY LAW LETTER STATUTORY ARREARS NOTICE
                10/07/13 LETTER RECIVED IF YOU ALLEDGE THAT THE AGREEMENT YOU SIGNED DID NOT COMPLY WITH REQUIREMENTS OF ACT 1974 THE WE ASK YOU PROVIDE FULL AND SUFFICIENT DETAILS TO SUPPORT THE ALLEGATION
                iIIGNORED THIS PERHAPS I SHOULD HAVE ASKED NIDDY FOR A REPLY
                31/08/13 STATUTORY DEFAULT ANOTHER £12
                02/09/13 LETTER TO SAY PLR WILL BE IN TOUCH.
                03/09/13 LETTER FROM PLR DEMANDING PAYMENT
                17/09/13 LETTER FROM PLR THREAT OF LEGAL ACTION ..CHARGING ORDER, ATTACHMENT OF EARNINGS A WARRANT OF EXECUTION.
                NEED A ANSWER FOR THIS LETTER PLEASE SOUNDS SERIOUS.!!!!!!!

Last edited by joshing; 24 September 2013, 13:41.

Comment

11/09/13 LETTER FROM WESTCOT SAYING LLOYDS HAVE NO RECORD OF REQUEST NEED ORIGINAL LETTER.
                  WTF WAS ALL THE SHITE PAPERS I GOT THEN?????
                  WHAT DO I DO NOW???
                  Are Westcot saying they need the original letter you sent to Lloyds (obviously you haven't got it because you sent it) or the letter you received from Lloyds?

Date commenced
                  -
                  Approx balance - 2500

CCA REQUESTED
                  26/06/13 CCA RECEIVED
                  10/07/13 LETTER RECIVED IF YOU ALLEDGE THAT THE AGREEMENT YOU SIGNED DID NOT COMPLY WITH REQUIREMENTS OF ACT 1974 THE WE ASK YOU PROVIDE FULL AND SUFFICIENT DETAILS TO SUPPORT THE ALLEGATION
                  17/09/13 LETTER FROM PLR THREAT OF LEGAL ACTION ..CHARGING ORDER, ATTACHMENT OF EARNINGS A WARRANT OF EXECUTION.

What exactly does the letter say? Does it say they may take legal action or that they will? In my opinion it's just scare tactics. I've had loads of letters listing all those possibilities BUT they can only carry out any of them IF they get a ccj against you first and IF you then default on the ccj and IF a court orders it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Are Westcot saying they need the original letter you sent to Lloyds (obviously you haven't got it because you sent it) or the letter you received from Lloyds?

A copy of the original letter... but we have received a form of cca so how can they say they have not received a request............................

What exactly does the letter say? Does it say they may take legal action or that they will? In my opinion it's just scare tactics. I've had loads of letters listing all those possibilities BUT they can only carry out any of them IF they get a ccj against you first and IF you then default on the ccj and IF a court orders it.

Another letter received today letter before action. legal action is now being considered.

Comment

Another letter received today letter before action. legal action is now being considered.
                      Is this for the LloydsTSB account? If so, I would send http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...-before-action

Saying they haven't had the original cca request seems to be LTSB's latest thing as I've received a similar letter today about my LTSB account.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        Is this for the LloydsTSB account? If so, I would send http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...-before-action

Saying they haven't had the original cca request seems to be LTSB's latest thing as I've received a similar letter today about my LTSB account.

Yes its the lloyds I will take your advice of course and send the letter. Makes me laugh how they can deny receiving it as I have their reply sitting in front of me. It was sent ages ago to Niddy to look at.

Comment

Date commenced
                          -
                          Approx balance - 2500

CCA REQUESTED
                          26/06/13 CCA RECEIVED

These keep ringing and ringing I actually just held the phone silently and they kept saying its no good ignoring us Ms .......... this really wont help. Anything I can send these please... Im packing to move so must try and do it before I sidetracked.

Comment

Date commenced
                            -
                            Approx balance - 2500

CCA REQUESTED
                            26/06/13 CCA RECEIVED

These keep ringing and ringing I actually just held the phone silently and they kept saying its no good ignoring us Ms .......... this really wont help. Anything I can send these please... Im packing to move so must try and do it before I sidetracked.

Is the letter headed "Letter Before Action?"

Like I said before, I've received letters with all manner of threats similar to these. They're usually just an attempt to scare you.

Yes its the lloyds I will take your advice of course and send the letter. Makes me laugh how they can deny receiving it as I have their reply sitting in front of me. It was sent ages ago to Niddy to look at.
                            Exactly! I've just written a very sarcastic letter to the dca.

Comment

Originally Posted by jillyiant
                              Type of account (credit card/loan) CAPITAL ONE CARD
                              Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) 08/01/04

Approx balance £2144

Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment ) 27/03/13

Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) FREDRICKSON INTERNATIONAL

Finally able to start these diaries, going to take me a while but doing it in order of what I think are the biggest threat. Niddy said this one was enforcible so need to know what to do next on this one.

1/5/13 Notice of sum arrears
                              5/5/13 statement of default
                              14/5/13 letter from cougar
                              21/5/13 cca requested
                              22/5/13 cougar letter time to pay?
                              29/5/13 power to contact letter home visit
                              5/6/13 doorstep letter sent
                              12/6/13 credit solutions? reply to doorstep letter account held 21 days
                              1/7/13 cougar final warning letter
                              22/8/13 cca received
                              22/8/13 sent to niddy ...ENFORCIBLE
                              3/9/13 letter from cap one passing to fredrickson
                              10/9/13 letter from fredrickson pay now
                              4/9/13 missing prescribed terms letter sent to fredricksons
                              25/09/13 letter received from fredrickson ..letter before action (is being considered) as an after thought on the letter.

Received this letter from freds today.Click image for larger version

Name:	fred.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	1398204

Any advice on my next move please
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	bcarter.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	1398410This is the letter received from Bryan Carter ???? Do I make an offer
                              Last edited by joshing; 7 November 2013, 14:41. Reason: UPDATE NEW LETTER

Comment

"Collection activity" doesn't mean that they're going to commence legal action. I would be sending http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...cept-ue-status

Comment

Working...
                                X