GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    "Collection activity" doesn't mean that they're going to commence legal action. I would be sending http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...cept-ue-status

Even though Niddy says its enforcible?

Comment

Hi guys, just updating we have now moved into our new adapted house absolutley brill now comes the BUT... we have received 2 letters.... not changed address yet just had them redirected from post office. Ones from lewis group bright red!! to stop further action you must pay full amount by 5th november, this one is regarding vanquis, the other from Bryan Carter solicitors ( never had one from them before) regarding capital one, they have been asked by freds internaltional to say we MUST contact them or else they will recommend that proceedings be issued against us. then go on to say costs will be incurred. Scanner not working at the mo but hopefully will get things up and running soon. Any advice PLEASE???

Comment

I would send the sold in dispute to the halfwits at Brian Carter http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...lst-in-dispute

is this the first time you've heard from Lewes

Comment

I don't want to worry you but be careful with Lewis...they and Howard Cohen solicitors got a ccj against me for an enforceable debt...though of course, not all cases are the same even with the same dca.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No had a couple of letters before asking for payment they sent one saying capital one had sent a cca which was enforcible sorry regarding vanquis im getting ny wires crossed

Comment

I don't want to worry you but be careful with Lewis...they and Howard Cohen solicitors got a ccj against me for an enforceable debt...though of course, not all cases are the same even with the same dca.
              I did wonder whether I could make a £1 offer telling them our circumstances what do you thibk?

Comment

I made them an offer of £5 a month even though I couldn't really afford it and they refused it and went ahead with the ccj. The court (Northampton) set payment at £1 a month so they lost out.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Soo anyone? What's my next move?

Comment

I'm getting confused now

Have you had letters from Lewis Group before? And are they dealing with Vanquis?

Comment

I'm getting confused now

Have you had letters from Lewis Group before? And are they dealing with Vanquis?
                      Yes they are dealing with vanquis and I have had a threat of action letter before. I sent a sold in dispute letter and they said talk to vanquis as they were only required to collect the debt. Hopefully getting a new scanner so will post the letters.

Comment

wait a minute

so you've sent the sold in dispute before?

in that cas I would do a one liner referring them to your last letter as they are plainly incapable of reading

Comment

If they're threatening legal action it might be an idea to send Threat-o-Gram: Letter Before Action

Comment

ok iv uploaded and updated on my cap one, this is the letter I received from Bryan carter do I make an offer??Click image for larger version

Name:	bcarter.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	1398412

Comment

That's a bog standard letter from Bryan Carters. I've had identical letters (apart from amounts etc) from them. I would send Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	westltsb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	1398414
                                Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
                                lloyds card Date commenced - ??2005
                                Approx balance - £2500
                                Date last full payment - NOT SURE SOMETIME EARLY 2012
                                Are you on arrangement or not paying - NOT PAYING BUT WAS TILL MARCH ON PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT
                                Status - DEFAULT
                                Account owner WESTCOT

21/05/13 CCA REQUESTED
                                30/05/13 LLOYDS SENT CCA
                                SENT TO NIDDY ADVISED TO SENT MISSING P&T
                                03/07/13 LETTER FROM LLOYDS RE SAR REQUEST? NOT ASKED FOR
                                ONE LINER SENT NO SAR REQUESTED JUST CCA.
                                22/07/13 FROM HALIFAX???? REQUEST FOR DETAILS ADDRESS ACCOUNT NUMBER NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH.. IN ORDER TO ACTION REQUEST.
                                25/08/13 FINAL NOTICE FROM WESTCOT
                                04/09/13 LETTER FROM WESTCOT HOLDING ACTION
                                11/09/13 LETTER FROM WESTCOT SAYING LLOYDS HAVE NO RECORD OF REQUEST NEED ORIGINAL LETTER.
                                WTF WAS ALL THE SHITE PAPERS I GOT THEN?????
                                WHAT DO I DO NOW???
                                31/10/13Received this from westcott must be final final lol letter. & scotcall well they must know our names by now.Click image for larger version

Name:	westltsb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	1398414

Do i need to do anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X