GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    My attitude, if I don't recognise the number I answer with "hello bill & teds bespoke dildo's - how can I help you today".

They don't call anymore
    Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
    We are keeping all texts and logging calls, I could well answer the phone with bill & teds bespoke dildo's " but knowing my luck it would be my partners mother lol second thoughts I might just give that a try! think she would wet herself.
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well this morning we received yet another 2 letters, a real nasty one from cougar & lloys asking for a further £10. Il post them up later as we are off to hospital this morning.

Comment

Ok so the letters I received this morning I have now scanned & posted. Any advice on what to do next please? £10... really? Did they not have the £1 to give me the information I need?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cougar final notice.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	1394774

Name:	lloyds.jpg
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1394776

Name:	lloyds 1.jpg
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	1394778

I also rceived a copy of what I sent to then (lloyds) did not comply with cca.

Oh yea and a copy of my envelope addressed to them. ??
        Last edited by joshing; 5 July 2013, 17:35.

Comment

Have you received a cca from Cougar?

HBOS -I'd send them a one-liner saying you have not made a SAR
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

No all we had was a letter saying not received after they had already aknowledge it.

Comment

Hi, all beautiful sunny day! but not a day goes by without a nice letter dropping on our mat, this time from Apex regarding goldfish or rather morgan stanley as it was when I had the card, it was a annual statement which I was happy to receive actually because I never knew the exact aggreement date till now. 05/07/2000. It does say original lender goldfish but I know its morgan stanley, does this matter?

Comment

[QUOTE=jillyiant;328394]Ok so the letters I received this morning I have now scanned & posted. Any advice on what to do next please? £10... really? Did they not have the £1 to give me the information I need?

Name:	cougar final notice.jpg
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	1394774

Name:	lloyds.jpg
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1394776

Name:	lloyds 1.jpg
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	1394778

I also rceived a copy of what I sent to then (lloyds) did not comply with cca.

Oh yea and a copy of my envelope addressed to them. ??[/QUOTE

What do I do about this cougar letter please? Do I yet again remind them Iv asked for a cca, I have already sent copies of requests and receipts for postal order.

Comment

Any advice please on my last 2 posts?

Comment

Jilly

Did you send the one liner to Cougar as suggested.

You need to do a one line to the numpties at HBOS and point out to them that you've asked for a CCA not a SAR.

It would help if you kept your diary in a more straightforward way, have a look here Pezman's Diary - Page 14 - allaboutFORUMS

using two different colours helps us to keep track of where you are.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                      Jilly

Did you send the one liner to Cougar as suggested.

You need to do a one line to the numpties at HBOS and point out to them that you've asked for a CCA not a SAR.

It would help if you kept your diary in a more straightforward way, have a look here Pezman's Diary - Page 14 - allaboutFORUMS

using two different colours helps us to keep track of where you are.

Oh my! it looks complicated but I will certainly have a go, not very good when it comes to computers... colours how do i do that.

Comment

Oh my! it looks complicated but I will certainly have a go, not very good when it comes to computers... colours how do i do that.
                        This may help -- > User Guide - How to use/change the Font Colour - allaboutFORUMS
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

hi Jill. Take a look at the attachment. Select the text you wish to change by using the mouse and then select the colour.
                          Attached Files
                          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

No cca from cougar received, just last threat letter. Its this I dont know what to do as its been weeks now since cca request. One liner letter sent to HBOS regarding LTS... not sar request.

Comment

Ok

for Cougar you should send a one liner referring them to your CCA request

just something like

Dear Sirs

Thank you for your letter of blah, can I refer you to my letter of (CCA date) which has been acknowledged by your office on (DATE).

Jilly

Comment

Thank you all done. by recorded.

Comment

Working...
                                X