GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Oh dear! received this, think i upset them. Been and had surgery so off for a few days but i am going to get my head around doing these diaries for all our accounts so people can follow them a bit better and also ourselves, so much paperwork in files now it is getting confusing and will take ages but once i am back and recovered i AM going to make myself sit and do it. Any advise appreciated about this one.Click image for larger version

Name:	ndr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	1395502

Comment

IGNORE OR REPLY to the last post.

Comment

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
        Oh dear! received this, think i upset them. Been and had surgery so off for a few days but i am going to get my head around doing these diaries for all our accounts so people can follow them a bit better and also ourselves, so much paperwork in files now it is getting confusing and will take ages but once i am back and recovered i AM going to make myself sit and do it. Any advise appreciated about this one.[ATTACH=CONFIG]9986[/ATTACH]
        IGNORE OR REPLY to the last post.
        You need to give us a bit more info.....on what you have sent here ....did you do a CCA request ?

Date taken out ? etc
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Actually I didnt! but I think I will do that right now. I offered them a £1 a month due to our circumstance but they refused saying they wanted to know how we spend the dla, I basically told them to get stuffed as it has to be used on a care package and not debts. They obviously didnt like my answer. Iv had this for maybe 4-5 yrs cant be exactly sure. CCa might hold them off for a bit. but I did send them a doorstep visit letter.

Comment

Actually I didnt! but I think I will do that right now. I offered them a £1 a month due to our circumstance but they refused saying they wanted to know how we spend the dla, I basically told them to get stuffed as it has to be used on a care package and not debts. They obviously didnt like my answer. Iv had this for maybe 4-5 yrs cant be exactly sure. CCa might hold them off for a bit. but I did send them a doorstep visit letter.

I would send----------> CCA Request ASAP........ Don't forget to send £ 1.00 postal order
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Deepie

Tried to post on this thread earlier for the OP but it jsy kept throwing me off the site or more correctly saying I was not logged in.

regards
              G

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                Hi Deepie

Tried to post on this thread earlier for the OP but it jsy kept throwing me off the site or more correctly saying I was not logged in.

regards
                G
                Just logged me out..... could be a problem with I E....

Is that who you are with ..?

Comment

Yes mate IE10. Had a problem yesterday late on with BT remotely rebooting the home hubs in our area. I did try with Chrome for a while recently.

regards
                  G

Comment

Well finally a cca from capital one. its taken weeks.... considering they said they hadnt received a request! Anyway scanned and send to Niddy for his expert advise. Hope they hang on a bit because im away now for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Well back to reality and loads of paperwork to get through, will get serious next week on our diaries. Meanwhile have heard from Niddy regarding capital one and it is enforcible so now what else can I do, I think sending missing prescribed terms will only hold them off maybe a week or so so what other alternatives do we have now to tempt them into accepting a tiny monthly sum to keep them happy. Iv got other letters from Fredricksons which I will upload later. I have to pop out and get some printing paper..

Comment

Well back to reality and loads of paperwork to get through, will get serious next week on our diaries. Meanwhile have heard from Niddy regarding capital one and it is enforcible so now what else can I do, I think sending missing prescribed terms will only hold them off maybe a week or so so what other alternatives do we have now to tempt them into accepting a tiny monthly sum to keep them happy. Iv got other letters from Fredricksons which I will upload later. I have to pop out and get some printing paper..
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 15 November 2013, 10:51. Reason: Name & barcode removed from letter

Comment

Barcodes in view????????????

Comment

Type of account (credit card/loan) CAPITAL ONE CARD
                            Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) 08/01/04

Approx balance £2144

Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment ) 27/03/13

Are you on arrangement or not paying NOT PAYING

Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) DEFAULT

Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) FREDRICKSON INTERNATIONAL

Finally able to start these diaries, going to take me a while but doing it in order of what I think are the biggest threat. Niddy said this one was enforcible so need to know what to do next on this one.

Comment

I've been blagging a few enforceable ones for the last 3 years. I assume you've sent a cca request and got an agreement back that Niddy said was enforceable. What have you sent back?
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                I've been blagging a few enforceable ones for the last 3 years. I assume you've sent a cca request and got an agreement back that Niddy said was enforceable. What have you sent back?

Missing prescribed terms as Niddy suggested. Just getting paperwork in order to complete the diary... it will take all day iv got so much!

Comment

Working...
                                X