GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Spot on with your first suggestion Missy
    I'd just send something on the lines below Jilly. It might also be possible to find out if the PO has been cashed by ringing 08457 223344

Dear Sirs,
    Further to your letter of 25th June 2013, I am confused as to why you state that your client cannot find any suggestion that a request for the Consumer Credit Agreement was received when the request, complete with a £1 Postal Order number xxxxxxxxxxxx, was sent to your office by Registered Post and signed for by "Andrew" on xxxx.

Can you please explain why this was not passed on to your client, and what has happened to the £1 statutory fee, which should only have been used for that purpose.

I enclose a copy of the letter, and a scan of the signature and PO receipt for your reference.
    Obviously my original request is still outstanding and I would be grateful if you would investigate the loss of my letter and fee and provide the required documentation as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully
    Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 27 June 2013, 12:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
      Ah that's good to hear, cheers Elsa!
      Do you think it is worth adding this as a template?

Cheers
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not really...it's specific to Jilly's situation

Comment

Not really...it's specific to Jilly's situation
          Ah, fair enough. I just thought it came up from time to time, but maybe not.
          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'd just send something on the lines below Jilly. It might also be possible to find out if the PO has been cashed by ringing 08457 223344

Dear Sirs,
            Further to your letter of 25th June 2013, I am confused as to why you state that your client cannot find any suggestion that a request for the Consumer Credit Agreement was received when the request, complete with a £1 Postal Order number xxxxxxxxxxxx, was sent to your office by Registered Post and signed for by "Andrew" on xxxx.

Can you please explain why this was not passed on to your client, and what has happened to the £1 statutory fee, which should only have been used for that purpose.

I enclose a copy of the letter, and a scan of the signature and PO receipt for your reference.
            Obviously my original request is still outstanding and I would be grateful if you would investigate the loss of my letter and fee and provided the required documentation as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully

Many thanks Elsa im on it, bloody cheeky gits... trying to get it posted today.

Comment

[QUOTE=Undercover Elsa;326108

Postal order has NOT been cashed????

Comment

All done and sent by recorded, I did notice that I had forgotton to date the darn letter though, I added it when I copied it but if they reckon they havent got it then it wont matter... I hope... all the receipts had the date on.

Comment

A cca in the post this morning from M & S storecard from omg 1987, cannot believe i have had it that long. All scanned and sending to Niddy for his brilliant feedback. Thanks in advance Niddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post

Postal order has NOT been cashed????
                    Whoever signed for that letter has some explaining to do!

Comment

Whoever signed for that letter has some explaining to do!

Thats why they sign just a christian name I reckon, could be anyone, they can always say "we have no one work here by that name" darn convenient if you ask me.

Comment

Well vanquis or rather Impact is not giving up ringing or texting maybe not as often as they were but still annoying, still no update from them regarding cca or even that they have received our request.

Comment

[ATTACH]8940[/ATTACH]
                          Morning! another letter this morning from cougar regarding cca, they say now well you can read it, not received request, I have the receipt for postal order and recorded delivery dated 21st may. IT WAS SENT TO THEM. Do I have to send to capital one as well? Next move please?

Just been going through papers again and I have just realised that they DID aknowledge receiving my request in previous letter they sent my partner, incompetence cost me the price of a recorded delivery letter and printer ink to copy all receipts dam cheek.

Comment

6 callls 6 texts received yesterday from Vanquis, there not giving up yet or sending us any letters, when is the time to send a reminder for cca?

Comment

6 callls 6 texts received yesterday from Vanquis, there not giving up yet or sending us any letters, when is the time to send a reminder for cca?
                              Record dates and times of ALL calls. That is leading to harassment.

Just record (ie log) the details. Be careful Vanquis use a range of localised numbers to try and catch you out. My attitude, if I don't recognise the number I answer with "hello bill & teds bespoke dildo's - how can I help you today".

They don't call anymore
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

We are keeping all texts and logging calls, I could well answer the phone with bill & teds bespoke dildo's " but knowing my luck it would be my partners mother lol second thoughts I might just give that a try! think she would wet herself.

Comment

Working...
                                X