GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Good morning everyone, All cca,s posted yesterday by recorded delivery, Do i wait to get these back before I do anything else? Impact has texted today, seems vanquish has now involved them, how the hell do they get your mobile number? I am now about to fill out the income & outgoing forms, Elsa do you want me to post it here?

Comment

do not contact any of the creditors for now.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jilly,
        Thanks for the info. So between you you're paying around £100 a month out of your benefits to these bloodsuckers?

This clearly can't continue. Sweetheart, I honestly wouldn't pay them another penny.

If you want to try for getting them written off, you will need to complete the income and expenses sheet I mentioned earlier, here> North East Derbyshire Citizens Advice Bureau and let me have a copy of the result so I can check it over for you. As it's obviously very private information don't post it on the thread, I'll private message you where to send it and only I and possibly Niddy (the forum administrator) will see it.

I may also need to ask for a bit more info on your health issues in private too in order to write the letter for you (I'm a retired nurse so I understand the terminology).

Let me know if that's what you want to do. There's no guarantees and it may take some time, but it's worth a try, and if all else fails you'd probably both qualify for a Debt Relief Order anyway.

Elsa xxx

Comment

Ahhh, posts crossed while I was typing that

No don't post your I&E here Jilly.

How do you want to work this Niddy?

Comment

I have filled it in and can send by email if you would like.

Comment

I've pm'd you the address

Comment

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
                Good morning everyone, All cca,s posted yesterday by recorded delivery, Do i wait to get these back before I do anything else? Impact has texted today, seems vanquish has now involved them, how the hell do they get your mobile number? I am now about to fill out the income & outgoing forms, Elsa do you want me to post it here?
                If you can still get online for any of the accounts you could always change your number to this one on their records: Free Number to Issue Creditors - allaboutFORUMS

I reckon it will be a case of relaxing now until they fulfill the CCA requests. They can't enforce until they do so it should go quiet for a while.
                Once we have those back we can better judge the best way forward.

I'll check back later to see if the I&E has come through Jilly, have to nip out for a while

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                  It would be insanity on their behalf to pay a significant sum of money to take you to court
                  Sorry to hi-jack this thread, but this is with good reason a worry, or certainly something in the back of most AAD members mind.
                  Does anyone know ball park figures creditors would be looking at to take someone to court for a debt such as this?
                  When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi everyone cca's have been received as signatures obtained albeit really bad ones, signed and written Andrew & credit solutions on the other one.I have attached for all to see or rather I hope I haveClick image for larger version

Name:	img022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	1394248

Also a couple of letters we have received, thoughts please?
                    Last edited by Deepie; 25 May 2013, 12:31.

Comment

I've just deleted that letter you left your ref No on......
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

CCA? sorry really new to all this.
                        Then you've come to the right place.

You're in good hands here, this is the only site that isn't riddled with trolls who defend the banks.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                          I've just deleted that letter you left your ref No on......
                          OOpps and I thought I'd een so careful. Many thanks.

Comment

How do you find out if a postal order has been cashed please? does anyone knoe?

Comment

How do you find out if a postal order has been cashed please? does anyone knoe?
                              To see if your Postal Order has been cashed you will need to write -

Postal Order Correspondence Section
                              Post Office Ltd
                              1 Future Walk
                              Chesterfield
                              S49 1PF

Also you will need to enclose the receipt (do keep a copy) this will have the reference number of the P.O.

You need to include your name and address and a covering letter explaining the problem.

Unfortunately, there is no other way to check to see if the Order has been cashed. The Post Office don't yet do a online track and trace for P.O.'s
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Phone calls & texts from vanquish everyday, ( considering we had a letter from impact?) they leave a message saying we need to contact you urgently. They must have the cca's by now, they signed for it. I think they have trained all there staff to just sign it stupidly so it cannot be reconised.

Comment

Working...
                                X