GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
    Thank you i will, do i have to change anything on this letter as this was a credit card?

Comment

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
      Thank you i will, do i have to change anything on this letter as this was a credit card?
      No...as it is
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Drydens Fairfax are based on the desk at Robinson Way...
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Why does everything happen to me? darn printer wont go now, cant print off my template letters, it seem to throw them off to some printer not attached to my computer. WTF!!! and iv got another flippin letter.........from the lovly lowell, these darn catalogues are the ones that are the worst for chasing. and I cannot reply.Click image for larger version

Name:	lowell.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	1399072
          Can scan but nothing else.
          Last edited by joshing; 9 January 2014, 15:21. Reason: Ranting///////

Comment

AND AND AND did you know by putting my user name in the google search you can see evry dam post iv made.

Comment

Yes because we are a content driven forum which is exactly why we have it like that, so others can find such posts and get help. We do not offer a private and confidential service where everything is hidden, if we did that we may as well close as nobody would find us.

hence we say do not get overly personal in your postings. If you need something locked away in private then request it from a mod and they will do it if they feel your thread needs it. However what are the odds of someone searching your username, and why would they unless it was your own name (hence we say don't use anything personal when registering)....

you can change your username if you want?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Yes because we are a content driven forum which is exactly why we have it like that, so others can find such posts and get help. We do not offer a private and confidential service where everything is hidden, if we did that we may as well close as nobody would find us.

hence we say do not get overly personal in your postings. If you need something locked away in private then request it from a mod and they will do it if they feel your thread needs it. However what are the odds of someone searching your username, and why would they unless it was your own name (hence we say don't use anything personal when registering)....

you can change your username if you want?

How? please

Comment

How? please
                  What do you want it changing too..?

Comment

joshing please

Comment

Originally posted by joshing View Post
                      joshing please
                      OK log out log back in ....should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                        OK log out log back in ....should be done.
                        Ahhh lovely thank you... got nothing to do with me just a jesty word. great thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=joshing;363924]

Some advice as to next move please.
                          Well its been quite a while but now had a letter that has escalated, so id best not ignore anymore. Iv had a F....ew letters from robinson way, (think they hold more than one of our debts but iv not felt well enough to drag out my files but will get onit)..... This one is lloyds card... mine...still didnt get anything back that made any sense... they sent some stuff that really wasnt a cca for the card, some toing and throwing and nothing of value came back.... will dig it all out...[ATTACH=CONFIG]10856[/ATTACH]

Ok printer working and threat brfore action letter done.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing View Post
                            Why does everything happen to me? darn printer wont go now, cant print off my template letters, it seem to throw them off to some printer not attached to my computer. WTF!!! and iv got another flippin letter.........from the lovly lowell, these darn catalogues are the ones that are the worst for chasing. and I cannot reply.[ATTACH=CONFIG]10859[/ATTACH]
                            Can scan but nothing else.

What to reply to this one please ??????????

Comment

Ignore
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok thanks Niddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X