GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BCW - Annoying Niddy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BCW - Annoying Niddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCW - Annoying Niddy

I am getting letters sent to me addressed to a Miss Name Name MySurname which clearly isn't me!

Sooo, after receiving over 10 letters over the space of a few weeks I got another today and thought right - time to write back with some filth of my own.

And so I did......

Click image for larger version

Name:	BCW Letter.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	1413660
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: BCW - Annoying Niddy

The above is not the sort of letter I suggest you guys send, but this is for a debt that aint mine and they even had the cheek to say in their letter that having conducted a credit search they can see she's linked to my address.

Really.... so our 17 year old daughter has had a name change, changed her age and got into debt all whilst doing exams and in and out of hospital.

Yep, that must be who they are after eh?

I am sick of it. Swearing at DCA's isn't big, it's not hard nor is it wise but you know what? It's bloody funny and I'd love to see their faces when they open it

Also, does this look like a face that gives a flying fuck?

Nope

* apologies for the abusive tone of this thread!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That's the letter we'd all love to send!

Oh to be a fly on the wall...

Comment

Seems fairly factual and "to the point" to me?

You didn't, however, include my favourite term - you know what I'm talking about and it ain't a word for the open forums!

diddly
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          I am getting letters sent to me addressed to a Miss Name Name MySurname which clearly isn't me!

Sooo, after receiving over 10 letters over the space of a few weeks I got another today and thought right - time to write back with some filth of my own.

And so I did......

[ATTACH]4634[/ATTACH]
          Niddy,
          Stop beating about the bush and say it how it is.

Comment

Fuck it i would still send the letter..........

Find attached my Draft copy - accompanied with my polite letter!! Now kick the bucket!!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

love it!

Back a few months ago, a letter arrived here, the first name on the envelope letter was the same as my son's, but surname different, I rang them and told them they have sent to the wrong addy, as it happens my son has no loans or anything like that (apart from a student loan being paid through his wages). And that person on the envelope my son actually knows personally oops!

Another one was sent like the above and I contacted them again!!!.

So wish I could have used Niddy's letter now:niddy, so will return to this if I have to, pmsl. . Cheers Niddy, its fab Lol!

Comment

How very dare you !!!!! PMSL
                I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

I wonder if they'll read it to the end...rotf

Di...I'm sure the person that the letter was aimed at would have a valid complaint against the company sending the second one.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                    Seems fairly factual and "to the point" to me?

You didn't, however, include my favourite term - you know what I'm talking about and it ain't a word for the open forums!

diddly
                    Brummie?

Comment

You're being brave stupid Swanny
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Morning all (just!) Nice and foggy in these hills today - should be good later once the sun gets through.

Niddy - your letter reminds me of the Mr Bean sketch with the sick bag on the aeroplane I so hope you need to carry through your threats!

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                          Brummie?
                          Don't make me beat you, Mr S!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                            Don't make me beat you, Mr S!!!
                            Typical aggressive brummie

Comment

...and you ain't too old to put over my knee either, Mr Niddles!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X