GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script F&F Payment Offered - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F&F Payment Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F&F Payment Offered

Hi All,
    I have a similar situation with Barclay's who have been registering a '6' for four and a half years on a dormant current account overdraft, it was in dispute before that. I written to all three CRA's, the ICO and the FOS as well as Antony Jenkins Barclay's CEO. The balance is 2049.00 and I've offered 50% as full and final settlement and the removal of the file which they declined but no reason given. With the help of Niddy my file has taken two years to clear up and i don't want another default on my file knackering me for another six years. Any further help/assistance appreciated.

Re: F&F Payment Offered

I’ve moved your post from Helmsman UE Diary to your own thread for more help and replies
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

What has the CRA's/ICO/FOS said?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Not much as yet, only got the e-mails away yesterday althougb have recejved acknowledgements

Comment

I had a Barclaycard which has been marked as 6 for the last 5 years since the last time I paid. (Sent CCA, never heard from them again). It's Statute Barred in December.
          Suddenly out of the blue last week I received a letter from them saying that they've realised it's been wrongly marked and will be amending the record to show as defaulted from the original date just over 5 years ago. I'm now wondering if I'm going to get chased for the next 10 months.
          My point being, if they do change it to the correct default marker, it should be from the original default date so will drop off after 6 years from then, not start from now for another 6 years.

Comment

I had an issue like this a few years ago where the DCA tried to re-register a default a couple of years
            aftdr the original default date. Mame s lot of noise to the CRA, ICO and the original creditor and it
            will get changed.

Comment

Working...
            X