GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Different entries on same default - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different entries on same default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different entries on same default

Hi quick question.
    If a default is showing as one date and one amount and shown as closed and satisfied on for example Eqifax and then on call credit shows as defaulted, ongoing and for a different amount and a different default date is that allowed? It's definitely from the same company and definitely from the same 2 accounts ( it's been confirmed they are the only I had)

like this
    call credit - lender- blah blah . StRt date 17/10/10 default date 08/08/2011 default amount £159 current amount zero. Under closed accounts and marked as satisfied
    i had 2 defaults so there is another on there start date 12/1/11 default date 09/09/11 then amounts are the same and showing as now zero and satisfied

on my other credit report from another cra

lender blah blah . Start date 17/10/10 default date 08/12/2012? Amount £303
    and 2nd default lender blah blah start date 12/1/11 default date 08/12/12?!! Amount £275.

shouldnt the data recorded be the same ? And accurate

Re: Different entries on same default

It varies from CRA to CRA. I'd not worry too much to be honest. Not a lot you can do about the error.

Don't read too much into your credit file. Especially as you know you have defaults.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

True but from checking the data needs to be accurate . It needs to reflect the true default date

Comment

Originally posted by mrsfru View Post
        True but from checking the data needs to be accurate . It needs to reflect the true default date
        Indeed. But why bother? It doesn't affect you does it? It's a wasted exercise. We try and keep people on track - not encourage wasted journeys as your time is precious and we try and teach people not to live in fear of debt but to enjoy your life.

Sod your credit file. The default itself is the issue. The date variation is totally irrelevant at this stage.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If the correct dates were shown I would have a clean file in 2017 . If not it will be early 2019 before it's updated and clear. Big difference to me
          a

Comment

Originally posted by mrsfru View Post
            If the correct dates were shown I would have a clean file in 2017 . If not it will be early 2019 before it's updated and clear. Big difference to me
            a
            The way it works, contact the CRA a month before the original & correct one expires and raise a dispute. By now and then it could be assigned to 10+ DCA's who might re-add the record anyway. You're worrying unnecessarily too early hence I said I'd not worry.

Read this for a prime example of the entries changing upon assignment - http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-longer-listed

You'll spend half your life chasing the CRA's if you follow your route!

Comment

Working...
            X