GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Can anyone offer some advice please on Rockwell? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone offer some advice please on Rockwell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone offer some advice please on Rockwell?

I just wanted to ask if anyone has dealt with a company called Rockwell? I have a few outstanding debts that I pay off each month and all is good but just before Christmas Rockwell got me on the phone saying I had to increase what I was paying, after a very long conversation I agreed to pay more each month, this was the only thing I could do to get him off the phone. They started ringing again around the end of Feb and have rang almost every day in the morning and in the evening, does anyone know what I can do to stop them ringing? I am paying what I can and I pay them on time every month, I just don’t know how many other ways I can explain this to them.

Thanks
    Paul

Re: Can anyone offer some advice please on Rockwell?

Welcome to AAD......Do NOT talk to them on the phone you can send them this....>>>>>>>Harassment by Telephone...... also can you give us this info ......

Type of account (credit card/loan)

Date commenced

Approx balance
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi in 2 Deep

Thanks for the hello and thanks for getting back to me, this letter is great stuff. I learned the hard way by speaking to them on the phone, you cant get rid of them until you agree to what they want.

Yeah sure: It was a 10 thousand pound loan i took out in Uni.
      The date i took out this was around 1996/7
      Balance left on the loan is around 3 thousand pounds

Thanks
      Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1974 View Post
        Rockwell got me on the phone saying I had to increase what I was paying, after a very long conversation I agreed to pay more each month, this was the only thing I could do to get him off the phone.
        Which is one of the reasons why you don't talk to them on the phone!

Rockwell were dealing with one of my enforceable debts but soon disappeared.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1974 View Post
          Hi in 2 Deep

Thanks for the hello and thanks for getting back to me, this letter is great stuff. I learned the hard way by speaking to them on the phone, you cant get rid of them until you agree to what they want.

Yeah sure: It was a 10 thousand pound loan i took out in Uni.
          The date i took out this was around 1996/7
          Balance left on the loan is around 3 thousand pounds

Thanks
          Paul
          Might be worth doing a ...........>>>>>> CCA Request

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate it.

I'll give these letters a go In 2 deep and i'll let you know how i get on.

Cheers
            Paul

Comment

Who is the OC? (original lender)
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X