GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script I&E question - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I&E question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I&E question

Hi all wonder if you can help

I am soon to be out of work, i work on a temp contract so i will not be entitled to any redundancy
    contract goes job goes

this means that we will have to manage on hubbys work pension
    of about £1120 a month

now a couple of creditors are asking for an I&E not a problem, but our daughter (28) lives at home with us, she only works part time at the local school 5-7 hours a week term time,

can i claim extra for Housekeeping as i normaly put down that she earns a small amount and dose not contribute to the household income,

any takers

NW
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: I&E question

Hiya

Read this - will come in handy!

---> Financial Hardship
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya,

May I ask if its too personal please tell me to Fook off lol. But at 28 years old she should be paying some sort of board even if just a bit it could help! Also she might qualify for benefits to help you with finances. I know my Son got money for help with rent (to his mum) and council tax. Dunno if this would help?

Secondly, you can still claim for so much food etc. The term housekeeping do you mean like food etc you buy for her? Have a look at the figures but she wont be a dependant but another adult living with you.

We run into this problem because my BIL lives with us.!
      Last edited by jen_br; 20 June 2011, 09:53.

Comment

Financial hardship is based round a household or family income do ideally suited here me thinks....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

no its not too personal, i have a row about it with hubby every tme we get a letter asking for an I&E,
          she buys all her own clothes and toiletries pays for her glasses dentist and prescriptions
          and buys some food

as she is in work and living at home she cannot get any financial help from dss, as we are expected to keep her,

Its more the electric bill that's a problem
          but I'll survive I have up to now

NW
          Last edited by nightwatch; 20 June 2011, 10:05.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yeah Her daughters income will be taken into account wether she gives any to her mum or not!

Comment

Hi
              I have read on the forum that only a court can order you to fill I&E, am I correct in saying I don’t have to fill one out for Santander, because we went on a interest only mortgage for 2 years.

Regards

SeaSaw
              My Brains not in sycn leave me alone.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeSaw View Post
                Hi
                I have read on the forum that only a court can order you to fill I&E, am I correct in saying I don’t have to fill one out for Santander, because we went on a interest only mortgage for 2 years.

Regards

SeaSaw
                that is correct............

Comment

Originally posted by SeeSaw View Post
                  Hi
                  Only a court can demand one however if you want help from a creditor and they refuse then what harm can it do? They can refuse to help without one, however that won't help you.

It depends is what I am saying, depends on a lot of things - what have santander done, or not done and why do you need one completing? If it's for mortgage then obviously do one!

Comment

Hi Niddy

They said a few weeks ago they would be sending an I&E form for us to fill in and wanted information from OH Dr. Not received anything yet.

They rang today I asked them to put it in writing. If we are on interest only Morgage for 2 years why are they asking for these thing?

Regards
                    SeaSaw
                    My Brains not in sycn leave me alone.

Comment

Working...
                    X