GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PCO Sarl multiple defaults - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCO Sarl multiple defaults

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCO Sarl multiple defaults

A DCA has registered a default on my credit file for a Barclay Card debt. However there are some major issues with their entry and I'd like to know where further to escalate this.

They have registered a default on my credit file AFTER Barclaycard already have a year ago, this displays as 2 defaults on all 3 credit reference agencies.

They have a made up start date of 01/01/2000 when I was 13. With this, they have added made up payment information from this date, nothing adverse but I was 13, how can they make up this payment information?

Adverse payment history doesn't match the adverse payment history on Barclaycards entry, missed payments and up to date entries on different months, it looks like a totally different account.

Default date of Barclaycard 29/06/2012
    Default date of PCO Sarl 27/07/2012

What should I do about this? I've raised a dispute with the 3 credit reference agencies and called the DCA (I'm in an IVA so they're not allowed to request payment from me). The DCA say the default is valid and fobbed me off.

Re: PCO Sarl multiple defaults

Won't the account fall off your file anyway 6 years from the original default?

I have this situation at the mo. On my noddle report it shows my Barclaycard account as closed after Cabot bought it in 2011. I managed to get Barclaycard to add a default as of 2010 on the closed debt but Cabot are still marking the sold on debt as late payment.

It would be interesting to know the rules on this? Is a sold on debt not supposed to reflect a default if the original account was defaulted?

Comment

Re: PCO Sarl multiple defaults

There should only be one default per debt - with the original default date.
      No good ringing the DCA - you'll need to make a formal complaint to them in writing and involve the ICO if they fail to correct it.

This is Niddy's speciality - he's pretty busy at the minute but I'll flag it up for him to look in as soon as he's got a minute

In the meantime have a look through other threads in this section and you'll see correspondence he's done for similar cases in the past.

Elsa x

Comment

Working...
      X