GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script A little Help if possible re - Energy costs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little Help if possible re - Energy costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Help if possible re - Energy costs

I wont bore you all with the history of my BR (again for some), but i will just briefly run through.

I was BR'd and of May'10 and officially moved out on 3 days later.

While the old mortaged house was being fully emptied we were using elec etc.

When we left for good we cut of gas supply at mains & pulled out all fuses in the elec box & took readings. This was about 3 weeks after actually moving out.

Obviously no more gas/elec was used.

Eon sent us a bill for aprox £20.00 which they said was from BR date to readings date and i was going to pay.

Since then an amount of £366.56 has been requested as the property was still ours and the readings are being estimated. I have contacted them serveral times, but it will not stop.

I appreciate i would be liabile for energy used after BR, but this has been VERY minimal.

They are still using the same account number (i think) that was set up pre BR. Does this invalidate any thing. How can they DCA me for estimated reading ??

:what :what

I'm off now, but will be back tomorrow for your wealth of knowledge.

Thanks.

Falze

PS :- i have a gripe with QVC that will also follow tomorrow when i have more time. No credit check my ar$e

Re: A little Help if possible re - Energy costs

Don't worry about this. I'll sort you a nice reply tmw - do you have final readings? If so please confirm them and also advise what their estimate is.

I'll then sort u a reply to send off that will sort this for you.

Niddy

ps I've moved this to the correct category - consumer problems!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I dont have the readings on me, but can get for Monday.

The reason i posted on BR is that i was unsure whether they could use the same account number or that they would need to start a new account from BR onwards.

I'll post on Monday if thats ok.

Cheers Mate

Comment

If old debt was included within the BR then that account would be closed - you'd then get a new account number (usually).
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have today received a letter confirming balance a zero (along with other letters asking for payment, that were dated before)

Fingered x'd situ solved and thanks for your offer of help NID.

Comment

Excellent news - here's hoping they are only bad at timekeeping and letter sending lol..... Hopefullt the content is accurate which is all that matters

Comment

Working...
            X