GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where is Cameron - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Cameron

As the title says where the fook is he, we have an economy in free fall and riots on the streets of London.

He should be here now I know you will say well there are other ministers to deal with it but that is not the point he should be here and showing that he is dealing with it and making statements from downing street.

He should also be practising what he preaches.

Now rioting started in Birmingham city centre near the bullring
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 8 August 2011, 19:16.

Re: Where is Cameron

Now in Croydon and Illford

Comment

In answer to your question he's probably over some 18 year public school person
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well he is back from hols I hear, however he appears to be hiding instead of taking the bull by the horns.

Comment

Oh he is not back yet, but is returning overnight to chair a cobra meeting in the morning.

About bloody time as you should of came home saturday

Comment

He is back overnight!!! It is madness here in London and pretty scary!

Comment

looting and wanton criminal activity happening in clapham junction and not a police officer in sight

Comment

I thought this only happened in france

Comment

He is back overnight!!! It is madness here in London and pretty scary!
                  LooLoo,

Exactly that meeting should have been called on Saturday, I think he will get some flack on his return.

Comment

The police are stretched they can't be everywhere. Bring in the army I say!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      LooLoo,

Exactly that meeting should have been called on Saturday, I think he will get some flack on his return.

O def. As soon as I heard boris was coming back I was like where the hell is Cameron!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        In answer to your question he's probably over some 18 year public school person
                        Well he is an old Etonian, he's probably sent his Fag to deal with it.

Seriously, I was just trying to remember whether it was the late 70's or early 80's that similar kicked off last time. The Country was close to being knacker'd then.

Problem is I can't sympathize with the rioters as my opinion is that the vast majority are only there to loot or to attack the Police (for their own reasons) and not for any legitimate political protest.

The last time this happened the majority of rioters were from what may be termed an ethnic minority.

These days I feel like I an in a minority.

I cant see trouble kicking off down here, not unless they come to steal the Scrumpy, but if I was living in the City I would reserve the right to protect Me and Mine and Sod Cameron and his Big Society

Regards Handy
                        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Well cutting the police force by such a large number was wrong in the present climate surely the government with the vast amount of info at there fingertips could have foresee such a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                            The police are stretched they can't be everywhere. Bring in the army I say!!!
                            Why?

What do you suppose the troops are going to do against rioters, some of whom are supposedly only seven? Shoot them?

This isn't Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                              Well cutting the police force by such a large number was wrong in the present climate surely the government with the vast amount of info at there fingertips could have foresee such a problem.
                              Maybe they did?, Maybe they decided not to do anything about it as they are being cut in numbers or Senior Staff resigning enmass.

They could call a curfew in the trouble spots and send in some troops, Oh I forgot we are making half the Army Redundant as well.

Think they would be happy coming home from Afghanistan to find their homes and communities wrecked and then have to sign on.

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
                              X