GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs

Anyone else going to be watching this documentary or is it just gonna be me lol x

Exposure: ITV1 Bailiffs

Undercover in the world of bailiff industry and asks whether more regulation is needed to control their businesses

Tonight on ITV1 @10.35pm 31st Oct 2011
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Exposure: ITV1 Bailiffs

Lol, great minds, only I posted in chat lol

Comment

Re: 22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs

No me too. Want to know what i'm up against

Comment

And me - Rossendales tried to stop it being shown as they claim the behaviour of their bailiff was a one off.

Flying and pigs come to mind!

Comment

Re: Exposure: ITV1 Bailiffs

The answer is yes!

You don't need to watch it now!

Comment

Hahaha, that's why the price of bacon's gone up then is it lol

(the old 'uns are the best wink wink)

Wouldn't surprise me if A LOT of the DCA's tried to get their bully boy tactics off the screen - mind the rottweiler I had was a bloody woman!

Comment

Arghhh gander is on there!!!!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I wanna jump thru the screen and kick the shit out of Mr Boast. What an awful specimen of a human being.

Sorry folks but this guy is nothing short of a
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

friend of yours? lol

Comment

I've merged both threads - into one.

Comment

Watching it at the Moment.

Bloody Disgusting, I hope Mr Boast the Bailiff gets his ass reamed after this has been shown.

You cant tell me that the councils who employ these crooks and the magistrates that draw up the summons don't know what's going on.
                        More Complicity in the establishment.

Regards, Handy
                        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

£100 parking rising to £700???!!!!!!

Comment

Blokes got a great command of the English Language.
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mrs Handy doesn't normally pay much interest to things like this.

Tonight if she could get hold of Mr Boast with my pruning shears

Rossendales say he's a one off (bollocks I hope this programme gets the publicity to do these folk some damage.

Handy.
                              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
                              X