GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs

Garlok mate - watch this on ITV Player, the truth is told ok as his apprentice was the undercover reporter and it filmed everything, racist bully is what the nob-jockey was IMO - nothing more than a racist bully. God I wish someone like that would call at mine, i'd not only invite him into my garage "to kick the shit out of him" but I'd probably also cut pieces off him and then post them back to him at a levy charge of £500 per item, so mate if you want your thumb back, that's £500, increasing by £100 daily....

You get the idea
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Bum i missed this! meant to tape it!

Comment

Thanks mate, I'll try and pick it up on the 'net.

regards
        Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
          Thanks mate, I'll try and pick it up on the 'net.

regards
          Garlok
          me too!

Comment

and for those who missed it

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=285406

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Garlok mate - watch this on ITV Player, the truth is told ok as his apprentice was the undercover reporter and it filmed everything, racist bully is what the nob-jockey was IMO - nothing more than a racist bully. God I wish someone like that would call at mine, i'd not only invite him into my garage "to kick the shit out of him" but I'd probably also cut pieces off him and then post them back to him at a levy charge of £500 per item, so mate if you want your thumb back, that's £500, increasing by £100 daily....

You get the idea
              That would be justice, if any of his victims were watching lets hope they sue rossendales for unjust charges there should be quite a few.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                That would be justice, if any of his victims were watching lets hope they sue rossendales for unjust charges there should be quite a few.
                Hmmm, we could advertise to get some of the complainants here - we'll help them sort it/sue them etc
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                  Always thought the buck stops at the top, will anything happen to Rossendales for not knowing or controlling what this poor excuse for a human being was up to.
                  Is a hog's penis made of spun sugar?

Of course nothing will happen!

Surely fraud springs to mind.
                  Yes, as well as the Accessories and Abettors Act 1861 (link) for offences tried on indictment and section 44(1) of the Magistrates' Courts Act 1980 for summary offences.

Comment

STOP PRESS - STOP PRESS - STOP PRESS - STOP PRESS - STOP PRESS - STOP PRESS

Face of bailiff found in testicular tumour - link

Comment

CCR Magazine - Bailiff industry needs reform, says leader
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Julie Green-Jones, the chief executive of Rossendales, - Shock Horror !... "I had no idea one of our bailiffs was conducting business like that !
                        Yeh right..."butter wouldn't melt" bitch.....

And that moron baliff Boast, Quote " Talk to me like that again, and I'll come and find you" unquote ....Fek I wish he would come knock on my door.....

Comment

(Source - Rossendales Press Release)
                          Gosh - who would have suspected that?

Julie Green-Jones has been instrumental in helping the Ministry of Justice to shape new legislation under the Tribunals Courts and Enforcement Act 2007 that is due for final consultation to all relevant parties soon.
                          Bollocks. That was the disgraceful nonsense that would have abolished the Statute of Marlborough and allowed a bailiff to force entry on a first visit. Even the Labour loonies realised it should not become law which is why, years later, no commencement orders seem likely ever to be issued for such legalised abuse.

Julie Green-Jones said: “We were stunned when we were informed about this and, following our own investigation, we had no hesitation in immediately terminating his contract.

“His actions certainly do not reflect Rossendales values and principles - he is totally at odds with how we work as a company. Since our formation in 1972, we have had continual positive feedback from clients, stakeholders such as the Citizens Advice Bureau and debtors themselves about the way we conduct ourselves.
                          Her company really had very little choice in the matter, if they were to maintain their pretence that John Boast was a "rogue bailiff". As for the "continual positive feedback", that seems curiously lacking from the results of a Google search for "Rossendales bailiffs".

Still, she was once a bailiff herself...

Comment

Perhaps we should campaign for "TEXAS LAW" to protect our property. All households to have a 12 bore and all intruders and attempted intruders shot with both barrels. As long as the perpetrator exits backwards then no crime has been committed.

I bet there would be loads of vacancies in the debt collection sector.

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                              Perhaps we should campaign for "TEXAS LAW" to protect our property. All households to have a 12 bore and all intruders and attempted intruders shot with both barrels. As long as the perpetrator exits backwards then no crime has been committed.
                              I'd prefer to shoot the varmints with rock salt.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                                that moron baliff Boast, Quote " Talk to me like that again, and I'll come and find you" unquote
                                That statement, of course, seems to be prima facie evidence of common assault.

Comment

Working...
                                X