GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 22.35 on ITV1 Exposure:Bailiffs

I'm definitely going to have to watch this later.

I was talking to my Dad about the programme (he watched it) and evidently John Boast used to live around the corner from my Dad.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i'm just watching this now, that Mr Boast is vile! I actually feel sick watching this. The head of Rossendales, that woman, is deluded isn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        I'd prefer to shoot the varmints with rock salt.
        Ouch that hurts, I remember it well from my misspent youth.
        A local keeper used to let go with both barrels when he caught anyone Scrumping.
        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Julie Green-Jones has to be a made up name anyway. If you are going to have double barrelled hypenated handle, you are going to make sure its a good one.

I bet she "power dresses". LOL

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Ouch that hurts,
            It's meant to hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
              Julie Green-Jones has to be a made up name anyway. If you are going to have double barrelled hypenated handle, you are going to make sure its a good one.

I bet she "power dresses". LOL
              To the left or to the right?

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                i'm just watching this now, that Mr Boast is vile! I actually feel sick watching this. The head of Rossendales, that woman, is deluded isn't she?
                No.

She is merely a former bailiff and hence shares their tribal misunderstanding of the concept of veracity.

Comment

Seems to me this company is rip for more exposure as is the whole bailiff business.

They been talking about bailiff law for a very long time and promise more when these events happen smoke screen comes to mind.

I'm not holding my breath specially when bailiffs are used at government level inc local government.

When you have one company called Equita running the council tax dept at your local council and they also have bailiffs it does not take much to see that it is one big cock up and deep routed mistakes wonton or otherwise will be made.

The whole issue totally stinks.
                  Last edited by pompeyfaith; 1 November 2011, 19:11.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    When you have one company called Equita running the council tax dept at your local council and they also have bailiffs it does not take much to see that it is one big cock up and deep routed mistakes wonton or otherwise will be made.
                    Strictly speaking, the company to which CT collection has been "outsourced" is Crapita.

Comment

Well the bitch is attached
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                        Well the bitch is attached
                        To whom?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          To whom?
                          MSE Martin? Marc Gander?
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Strictly speaking, the company to which CT collection has been "outsourced" is Crapita.
                            Yes indeed exactly and who does capita own? equita.

BTW capita was also the company that had an investment in Optima Legal and thus as it was illegal Optima got a reprimand from the SRA.

Comment

Just been having a nose around MSE to update a few posts and the number of 'newbie' posters defending the bailiff industry, attacking debtors, and giving very questionable advice is unbelievable!

It would seem the 'industry' is trying to fight back a little!

Aaaaah its refreshing to be back in a forum where such garbage is not tolerated!

SnV
                              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Apparently....

Originally posted by Trolling bailiff No. 3
                                i have learned from the producers that they had 20 undercover operatives placed to get the footage for the program-- where are the other 19 undercovers secret footage???????? not good enough for sensationlism journalism i suspect

Err..... yeah. Right.

A small production company employing 20 full time undercover operatives?

Pull the other one.

Comment

Working...
                                X