GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bye Bye Section? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye Bye Section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Section?

Is this section being maintained or shall I close it down now?

It needs constant attention to keep things up to date. If nobody here uses clicks then I'll take the section out, in totality. 7 months with no activity here!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Bye Bye Section?

I'll try to get some updates done this week,
    sorry about not doing any for a while
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

When I saw the thread title, for a second or two I thought of a section where you post "Bye Bye" messages to people you have booted off.

i.e. Bye Bye spammer xxxxx. Thanks for nothing!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm still working on it boss
          Things seem to have stabalised
          (you might end up with a more upto date guide than another site )

I do 19 sites just for clicks, (not all the last few weeks)

I think I've sorted out which sites, clicks have IP restrictions, different ammonts,

Next
          What you need to do for each
          The freebies what tracks, what doen't, what pays what you need to do?
          When the payment runs and payments for each site are .

Then the hard bit, trying to get it into a format that others might understand

Comment

Would it make it easier if you had a table to add it into or if I allowed HTML for that section for your posts? Its up to you mate, only certain things i'll allow - like html on a forum is a big no-no, but on certain pages I can authorise you to use it (Like I can)....

Just say if you need anything, such as tables etc.... Thanks, appreciate the time mate.

Comment

You'd need a big bloody table mate

(19 sites, approx 160 clicks per day, 14 new IP addresses at the moment)
              It will be useful, when I can get the information sorted in my head (about the same time the hole in my arse heals up) to pass it to someone else for them to make sense of it .

The big problem is clicks can change from day to day
              HTML linking wouldn't really help (to easy to abuse)
              various clicks on each site, various restrictions per click and / or site, 100% or 50%
              site new to me the last month or so £ or $ , what to do, good clicks, good payers/ bad payers, which ones to avoid, so on and so forth

It can look confussing,

Comment

Ok mate how about one post explaining how to do things (generalised) then links to the sites below it, with any special instructions....

Kinda like I've done the template letters, ie that style.... Each new referral/click would open in new window like the templates do.....

Just a thought - obviously not "that" simple - I do realise this!!

Or video yourself one day and we'll load that up

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Ok mate how about one post explaining how to do things (generalised) then links to the sites below it, with any special instructions....

Kinda like I've done the template letters, ie that style.... Each new referral/click would open in new window like the templates do.....

Yes video would be cool... you could wear a costume lol

Comment

A monkey one

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Thats what I'm trying to do, just get the generics in some sort of order
                      I think the first part is refferal links:
                      You earn money from someone else doing the the work, ie joining up to the Cashback site.
                      sometimes good sometimes bad
                      1 - from a good sites. its no problem, if the new member likes the site, earns a bit, you get a percentage or fixed ammount everyone is happy
                      2 - Sneakey - put a link to an offer , site or whatever in a link ( normally hidden ref link ) without saying what you'll gain Very dishonest
                      3 - Spam you just put your link, normally Hidden HTML links on a site and you might get something, where do you think spammers spambots come from

Confussed yet

For the daly clicks you'll need a long video

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                      Yes video would be cool... you could wear a costume lol
                      what again:beard:

Comment

I've nearly got the daily clicks list sorted
                        I'm down to 3 spread sheets,
                        and have know totally confused myself

Comment

Nice one well done matey

Ooops mate - spreadsheets?

Ideally we want HTML/BBCODE so it's shown here but I'll convert for you if you can't do it.

I'm not into downloading from forums, thus I don't expect others to have to do it UNLESS it's the only way of course....... Don't worry I'll do that side if you do your bit lol

Thanks again

Comment

Each click, does have its own individual HTML code it goes through, that is linked to the Cashback site, the member, and the network and or affilliate (a green site got rich from affilliate links) that sort of stuff can and does change

And nowt wrong with spread sheets
                            (you can get 30p for downloading and installing Open Office)

Comment

I use Microsoft office mate!! And Adobe Photoshop etc lol. Not into opensource that much cos I get "free" MS versions

But I will look at an iframe to load content of document in a window however that can come later

So how does an orange not-for-profit organisation need to do to "become rich" so I can spoil my mods with beer (hic)

Comment

Working...
                              X