GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Unsecured Higher Interest Loans - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unsecured Higher Interest Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsecured Higher Interest Loans

Below is an untested (not recommended by AAD or me) loan intended for the sub prime market.

APR seems pretty dire at around 37% but it is an option for those in deep debt that need additional funding.

---> Everyday Loans - Personal Loans, Tenant Loans, Bad Credit Loans

Representative Example: The representative APR is 37.1% (fixed) so if you borrow £10,000 over 4 years at a rate of 37.1% p.a. (fixed) you will repay £372 per month & 17,838 in total.
    This firm is a lender and not a broker and likewise, there will be no fee to pay. They search Equifax and seem quite open to lending (no shit at that APR!!)

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
Working...
X