GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lujain pdl diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lujain pdl diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lujain pdl diary

hi all
    i have 3 debts which i will list seperately below, presently unemployed, i live with my father.
    thanks for all help
    lujain

Re: Lujain pdl diary

1. provident loans
    i have two provident loans for £675 & £166 this includes interest in the total, presently paying £5 a week, doorstep collector is taking that from the £166 total and putting nothing towards the £675 loan.

Comment

2. littlewoods shopping
      pretty sure i opened this in november 2010, now owing £2170, i was paying monthly amount until last month when item i purchased a year ago (pay within 12 months) kicked in this month with interest doubling the cost of the item, monthly payments approaching £100 which i have no chance of paying.

Comment

3. o2 mobile
        owing £1,700, oldest letter i seem to have is dated march 2010 from buchananclark + wells, since then i have paid nothing or been in contact(ignored all letters), probably been with about 6 DCA'S already.
        my father did speak to them(buchanan) in march 2010 asking them to prove the full amount of the total debt, but they never sent any proof by letter.
        latest letter is from debt managers servies 1/8/13 - account due : lowell - o2 ltd - doorstep agent visit - £1710

Comment

have not payed anything to o2, what can i do re littlewoods & provident as i am unable to pay ?

Comment

Hi

Sorry for the delay. If you're unemployed and living at home with your parents why not make offers of £1pm to
            the creditors that ARE hassling you to keep them
            at bay till you find work?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X