GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script QuickQuid and no SO details - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QuickQuid and no SO details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuickQuid and no SO details

Basically i owe QQ shy of 500 which atm i am unable to pay them ( car faied MOT big bill to sort, work has cut my hours down to add insult to injury and HSBC being muppets and cancelling DDs because of all above )

I have emailed them and asked for SO details and they have refused to give these.

Also i have asked them to remove all telephone numbers etc and they just havent listened with even being harrassed at work. Call on work phone and also 20 mins later on mobile. Rude arrogant and obnoxious T**ts interrupting when on the phone to them too.

Anyways anyone managed to get SO details off them so that i can tell them to F*** orf
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: QuickQuid and no SO details

I never gave them debit card details.
    Cancelled DD and keeping eye on DD's incase they try to set another one up which they have done before.

Sending them the harassment by telephone letter.

Just wondered of there was any lending code/legislation that meant they had to allow SO's as payment.
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Bank have blocked all DD's from QQ plus I'm always checking my account for things like DD changes and what's goin out the next working day. 1 of the few benefits of banking with HSBC.

Comment

Problem with QQ is that they have no UK base although they do have a consumer credit licence. They should not refuse a S.O due to the OFT guidelines on debt collection however that is easier said than done.
        You have deffo come to the right place for help.

You may need to batten down the hatches and prepare for a rough ride.
        With two of them I had to follow the formal complaints procedure and threaten to escalate it before I got anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
          Problem with QQ is that they have no UK base although they do have a consumer credit licence. They should not refuse a S.O due to the OFT guidelines on debt collection however that is easier said than done.
          The real problem with QQ is that, like so many other companies based in the American colonies, they seem to regard compliance with UK law as purely optional. Hence they do have a current Consumer Credit Licence but with the wrong company registration number at Companies House, whilst they appear not to appear anywhere at all on the Data Protection Register.

See attached files:
          Attached Files
          Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 14 April 2012, 23:46.

Comment

Working...
          X