GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script hsbc secured loan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hsbc secured loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hsbc secured loan

been checking my cra reports how do you tell if a loan is secured or not will it show on your credit report
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: hsbc secured loan

Originally posted by wishfullthinking
    been checking my cra reports how do you tell if a loan is secured or not will it show on your credit report
    By the agreement and the amount, and by checking registry trust (trust online) to see if there is any charges registered. Surely you'd know if you took a secured loan, wouldn't you? If not then you'd have been mis-sold it cos it's secured against your house!!!

You'd have known about it, 99.999999999% of the time ;Hmm ;Hmm
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

before i found this site mbna was on the phone to me about my cccs letter,blagging me to pay a one off £172.00 to keep them at bay [i paid nothin] she said that £165 per month on dmp between all crediters was not acceptable blah blah but was interested on my secured loan as it wasnt on my cra report ?and i was paying them£297 per month that she had her beady eyes on and tolde me to send a prove it letter as no secured loans was showing on my report other than my mortgage,it was my limited company credit card and me and my ex had to sign it as surety? hope you get the gist of this
      on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

Hiya

I'm lost! lol. So you're saying you had a secured credit card that your hubby guaranteed? It wouldn't then be secured against the house, it would be guaranteed by hubby as "guarantor", no?

You ought to be checking trust online as previously advised to you - this will show you all/any charges against the property!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Hiya

I'm lost! lol. So you're saying you had a secured credit card that your hubby guaranteed? It wouldn't then be secured against the house, it would be guaranteed by hubby as "guarantor", no?

You ought to be checking trust online as previously advised to you - this will show you all/any charges against the property!
          hi it was for a limited company credit card.me and my ex girlfriend signed the form as it was both our names on the property,it was defo secured but what the woman was basicly saying is that sometimes they go thru the motions of filling in the forms but then because of the low amount never actualy secure it if that makes sence
          anyway i told them to swing for it and explained it was a limited company debt and asked them to prove the debt is mine and have heard nowt since,it is for £3900.00 but what they also did was give me an temporary overdraft not secured then the local branch demanded payment of both and lumped them toghether anyway have heard nowt since so sb clock is ticking but i have put the £3900 to one side just in case hope this helps clarify this,the worrying thing is the woman from mbna was on a sight looking at debts against my house, but this is the mbna account they have written to me about saying they cannot find my cca and wont take me to court

Comment

Working...
          X