Lowell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell

I need a super hero because a Lowell letter dropped threw the door this morning.

I keep peering threw the curtains and looking at the letter but its to scary.

The letter says we can now prove you owe the debt and to pay up in seven days or we go to court.

They want to court me? what about a packet of crisps and a few pints first?

Anyway this letter says they have proof and we go to court in seven days if i don't pay up?

I'm so scared of this letter i might ask an mp if he has some spare money from his fiddled expenses he can give me or if he can fiddle me some?

Now the proof of this debt they say has me by the meatballs?

So the proof they have is twenty pages of statements but no signed credit agreement?

I doubt we will be going to court but if they want to i will be happy to go.

So no signed agreement after waiting six weeks just statements?

But the letter was scary though, Oh oracle tell me what should i do? and also what you think?

Re: Lowell

Ahh if you did cca request and no agreement arrived then it's unenforceable so they can't touch you as they're in default of your s.78 request. Bloody idiots!

I'd send this back:---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 5
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Its dragged on for to long now so i think i might have to.

After this has gone its just the Halifax default and that i don't mind.

Thanks for the advice

Comment

As NID says if they don't send CCA as requested then is UE. I get letters saying 7 days to court but I have lost count now as many times 7 days has passed.
        Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boogiemaster View Post
          Its dragged on for to long now so i think i might have to.

After this has gone its just the Halifax default and that i don't mind.

Thanks for the advice
          If, you have not already done so, make a CCA request and;
          SAR the OC.

Send your 'requests' by recorded delivery and;
          mark the postal orders: CCA or DPA statutory payment fee only.

Keep copies!

Comment

Lowell's have sent a letter saying our information has been noted and if we can be any help in the future please let us know.

So it looks like they are leaving us alone.

Default drops off in July then totally clean credit file with nothing but green zeros

Comment

Working...
            X