GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Moorcorft Chasing - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moorcorft Chasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorcorft Chasing

I sent the letter below to LTSB rebank o/draft and offering settlement to clear this debt letter dated 27/07/2010 I have being paying £10.00 per month towards this o.draft...Lloyds hav not responded to letter and just sent my account to DCA.

What is the best way to deal with this?

Option do I negoitate a settlement with Moorcroft (although I know theyre not easy and do not sell it on).

Any template letters I should use?

All help appreciated

I became un employed in 2006 and have been unable to find another position only short term contracts, I am also on benefits to help me at the moment. As I earn less than £7000 per year. I have been buying food and paying for petrol and basic essentials on credit cards which are now maxed out. I have no further funding sources, no money to purchase food or to pay our bills. I also owe my father £2000.

Going through my statements (although I am missing a few copies)
    I have total excess charges of £855.00 plus overdraft interest of £1397.34 which equals £2552.34.

However, I can raise £550.00 via a loan from a friend to help me in my time of hardship and I want to offer this an ex-gratia payment in full and final settlement of the account. This offer is made on the clear understanding that, if accepted, neither you nor any associate company will take any other action to enforce or pursue this debt in any way whatsoever and that we will be released for any liability.

I have provided proof of the above as much as I can, and will happy to provide any more information you may need. I have also attached an income and expenditure sheet

I would appreciate it if you could close the account, stop any future charges and interest, and refund the charges applied to date to the account. This will assist greatly and enable me to continue sorting out my debts in a timely manner, which as I am sure you appreciate, is the best option for all parties concerned.
Working...
X