GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Brazil 2014 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazil 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil 2014

As we all know the world cup starts Thursday 12th June.....

Just a bit of fun......We'll try and predict the scores.....

First match Brazil v Croatia Thursday 12th at 21:00

I'm going Brazil 3 Croatia 0
    Last edited by Deepie; 11 June 2014, 12:42.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Brazil 2014

Good idea Deepie, mine is

Brazil 2 Croatia 1
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I'll go for a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
        I'll go for a draw.
        0 0
        1 1
        2 2
        3 3

?????
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

All of them....... oh go on then 1-1 if I must.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Come on Brazil........

Comment

Is it over yet ?

The opening ceremony is a tad boring so far.

Comment

I'm still at work............

Comment

Do own goals count.......? Brazil 3 Croatia 1

Good opening game.....

Comment

Come on Brazil........

Where did you find that gif from Deepie

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      Where did you find that gif from Deepie

Comment

I don't think you should be posting a link to them Deepie!!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                          I don't think you should be posting a link to them Deepie!!

What link ?

Comment

What link ?

How did you do that, without editing!!

Comment

These are my predictions for tonight

Mexico 1 v Cameroon 0
                              Spain 2 v Netherlands 1
                              Chile 0 v Australia 0