GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Brazil 2014 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazil 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brazil 2014

Far too early!!! Let's enjoy summer (what there is of it)
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OK ...Lets enjoy the summer................
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's me lying on the blanket having a drink

Comment

That's me BBQ'ing and I wonder who that is on the end......drinking from the bottle!!
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
            That's me BBQ'ing and I wonder who that is on the end......drinking from the bottle!!
            I think we all know who that is...

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              I think we all know who that is...
              Haven't a clue...... would you like to tell me who it is.....

Comment

I think they're drinking either San Miguel or Peroni...or it could be a Bud

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                  Haven't a clue...... would you like to tell me who it is.....

........someone who loves his 'smiley' gifs and has a new avi every other day..........

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    I think they're drinking either San Miguel or Peroni...or it could be a Bud
                    ........someone who loves his 'smiley' gifs and has a new avi every other day..........

Still don't know what you are on about............

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                      Still don't know what you are on about............

Comment

Someone who still hasn't brought us our fish and chips...I'm starving!

Comment

Working...
                        X