GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Brazil 2014 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazil 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brazil 2014

Deepie, who's winning so far with our predictions?

My guesses are.....

Belgium 2 Algeria 0

Brazil 2 Mexico 0

Russia 1 Korea Republic 1
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      you asking me?

I think we've all got one right .....but you may have 2 ...I'll look back after the first round
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Belgium 3 Algeria 0

Brazil 3 Mexico 1

Russia 2 Korea Republic 0

I really think I don't want to play anymore
        I told you my pundit skills are shite

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          you asking me?

I think we've all got one right .....but you may have 2 ...I'll look back after the first round

Yes..........your thread, honestly Deepie!!

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post

I really think I don't want to play anymore
          I told you my pundit skills are shite
          I don't really but Deepie would be on his own here and wouldn't be able to use his smiley collection

Comment

Thats true, I guess I'll just hang around and annoy Deepie then lol, I suppose now I'll have to take the ipad with me to Thailand on the 1st July to keep an eye on you all too ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
              Thats true, I guess I'll just hang around and annoy Deepie then lol, I suppose now I'll have to take the ipad with me to Thailand on the 1st July to keep an eye on you all too ?

Essential you take the ipad Sapphy, we'd miss you otherwise

Comment

well done Belgium 2:1......no winners here on this game but very close...
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

V Next

I'll have a quick look now who's winning ..........

Comment

V Next

Comment

Essential you take the ipad Sapphy, we'd miss you otherwise
                      Awwwww thanks hunny, thats lovely

Comment

Here are my predictions for today......

Cameroon 1 Croatia 2

Australia 0 Netherlands 3

Spain 2 Chile 1

Just an update on who's winning

IF = 3

Sapphire =1

Deepie =6

Comment

My guesses are

Cameroon 0 Croatia 2

Australia 1 Netherlands 3

Spain 3 Chile 0

Just an update on who's winning

IF = 3

Sapphire =1

Deepie =6

Me thinks someone is cheating!!

Comment

Cameroon 0 Croatia 1

Australia 1 Netherlands 3 (god I hope not, my Aussie family so want to take part in the supporting with the English when we are all in Thailand, mind you the English might not get through either)

Spain 3 Chile 1

Just a thought but has anyone actually checked to see if Deepie is going back after the games and changing his scores, not that he would do that of course

Comment

Goal of the tournament so far! Tim Cahill, take a bow! ...........

Comment

Its so exciting

Comment

Working...
                                X