GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CP13/10 - Detailed proposals for the FCA regime for consumer credit APR 2014 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CP13/10 - Detailed proposals for the FCA regime for consumer credit APR 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP13/10 - Detailed proposals for the FCA regime for consumer credit APR 2014

CP13/10 - Detailed proposals for the FCA regime for consumer credit APR 2014

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 11th October 2013 19:49.

On 1 April 2014 we will take over the regulation of the consumer credit industry from the Office of Fair Trading. We are now consulting on the ...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: CP13/10 - Detailed proposals for the FCA regime for consumer credit APR 2014

i think this one may need some close monitoring, exactly, what guidlines will be interesting.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: CP13/10 - Detailed proposals for the FCA regime for consumer credit APR 2014

A new rulebook will govern the behaviour of nearly 50,000 lenders and intermediaries in the consumer and small business credit markets from 1 April 2014. The Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) is hosting the Future of Consumer Credit Regulation conference on 5 November 2013 to discuss the impact of the new system.....Read more HERE
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

CP13/10 - Detailed proposals for the FCA regime for consumer credit

RELEASED INFO DUE APRIL 2014
        In FSA CP13/7 consulted on our high-level proposals for consumer credit firms. Based on the feedback received have finalised there proposals and made rules to apply the high-level standards in there Handbook to consumer credit firms....Read more from AAD Blog pages

Comment

Working...
        X