GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Recovery firm launches online grieving service - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recovery firm launches online grieving service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovery firm launches online grieving service

Recovery firm launches online grieving service

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 25th September 2013 14:46.

Manchester-based recovery firm Phillips & Cohen Associates (PCA UK) has launched an online set of resources which is designed to assist grieving...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Recovery firm launches online grieving service

This actually makes me feel physically sick.
    Catch em while they're grieving, under the guise of advice, to make sure they get their bite of the estate.
    Shouldn't be allowed. Massive conflict of interest here.

Comment

I agree Elsa...it's just so wrong!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So is this because you can see where it will lead:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...is-a-MUST-READ

Comment

The devil's claw in a velvet glove

Comment

Phillips & Cohen Associates, scumbags of the first order!

Received a letter from these clowns chasing an estimated electricity bill from Eon following the death of a distant relative a couple of years ago. Their letter was full of bluff and bluster with added charges on the estimated bill.
            Could this possibly be an offence under CPUTR as it is clearly an attempt to confuse and mislead relatives/executors in a vulnerable state? Just about to send them a suitably strong f### off response.
            Has anyone else had similar issues with these morons?

Comment

Working...
            X