GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Payday lender collapses into administration - Speed-E-Loans - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payday lender collapses into administration - Speed-E-Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payday lender collapses into administration - Speed-E-Loans

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 5th July 2013 16:37.

Payday lender Speed-E-Loans.com Ltd has collapsed into administration just months after publishing results which revealed the firm needed new funds...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Payday lender collapses into administration - Speed-E-Loans

Originally posted by AAD News Feed View Post

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 5th July 2013 16:37.

Payday lender Speed-E-Loans.com Ltd has collapsed into administration just months after publishing results which revealed the firm needed new funds...

Click to Read More...
    Good

Comment

The editor of Credit today is so sympathetic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AlexCardno.png
Views:	1
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	1394770
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Creditors face losses on payday lender

Unsecured creditors of collapsed payday lender Speed-E-Loans are facing estimated losses of £8.6m, according to the firm’s administrators. The bulk of those losses will be borne by third party investors who stand to lose £6.2m on the company after it went into administration in Junethis year.....Read more at AAD Blog pages
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Alex Cardno should be a betting man - my heart is bleeding
          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Unsecured creditors await payout from collapsed payday lender

Unsecured creditors of a collapsed payday lender must await the results of a legal investigation into the firm’s former chief executive to see if they will receive any money back....Read more at AAD Blog

Comment

They should get a DCA to help them.... meh!

Comment

Working...
              X