GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds admits shortcomings in handling PPI complaints - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds admits shortcomings in handling PPI complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds admits shortcomings in handling PPI complaints

Lloyds admits shortcomings in handling PPI complaints

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 11th June 2013 07:55.

Lloyds has admitted shortcomings in the handling of complaints at a centre set up to deal with PPI mis-selling. It comes as an undercover reporter at...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Lloyds admits shortcomings in handling PPI complaints

Lloyds bank misleading customers complaining about PPI mis-selling | Mail Online

Where does it all end with the Banks ?

They have the nerve to play the morality card with debtors struggling to pay off loans for a few quid...yet here we are again...cheating the customers out of millions of reclaims having missold them PPI in the first place !!

I could go on about their super-profits...their tax avoidance ..and their massive salaries/pensions and obscene bonus payments...Their failure to lend money to small businesses to get the economy going ...the LIBOR scandal....

The bottom line is, the Banks are out of control, lying cheating money grabbing bar stewards...(like we didn't know already..)

Bit it's the holier than thou attitude that gets me as much as anything...

I would just love everyone who owes money to the banks on dodgy CCA deals to suddenly stop paying, en masse...and let them try and take a million people to court ! Or maybe we all join in a 12 month payment protest at their totally obscene and criminal behaviour... Pot calling kettle ? Too right

Comment

Have they not just been fined for delaying a number of customers claims???

Should be fined again and again and again and throw a couple of exec's in the clink until they learn to stop lying.

Comment

Regulation is what is needed..Stick to banking and stop speculating..fixed salary scale...let the 'high-flyers' beggar off and ruin somebody else's economy...who needs them ? Ban bonuses...return to Mutial status...half of them don't pay any tax, the top employees don't pay UK tax and the cost to the UK is ending up a flipping lot more than the all the revenues they have supposedly brought in..

Oh, and force them to manage theri own debts, ban Debt Collecting Agencies all together.. and force banks to write off and terminate all loans that have been sold off and written off against their profits already...Helps lift people out of poverty and let's get people spending on goods and services again...

grrrr

Comment

Easy this governing lark

Joking aside all what you say makes sense. Why they dont do it? Oh forgot lots of vested interests to keep the pips squeaking.

Comment

Working...
          X