GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays in new FSA investigation - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays in new FSA investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays in new FSA investigation

Barclays in new FSA investigation

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 27th July 2012 12:08.

Barclays has revealed that it is under investigation by the financial watchdog over the disclosure of fees payable under unspecified deals made in...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Barclays in new FSA investigation

Italian police take documents from Barclays in Milan, as they investigate possible rate-fixing of the euro version of Libor.

Italian police have taken documents from a Barclays office in Milan as part of a probe into possible Euribor rate manipulation, according to Reuters. It said the raid occurred as regulators investigated fixing fears of the eurozone equivalent of the scandal-hit, London-based Libor inter-bank lending rate. The search was ordered by....Read more here at AAD Blog pages: Barclays in new FSA investigation - allaboutFORUMS
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      A little off-topic but there was a Wonga ad on that Sky news page!

Sickening how they're advertising everywhere with their little calculator gadget, also you can't turn on the telly (I'm on Sky) without seeing a Wonga ad!

Wonder what sort of deal they've got with Sky...
      Oooh - i never get ads, (never seen any on skywebsite), but i do use Ghostery on Firefox, which blocks any ads/Media/Pop ups from showing......Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	1390386 Unless you've just viewed in Via smartphone?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
        Oooh - i never get ads, (never seen any on skywebsite), but i do use Ghostery on Firefox, which blocks any ads/Media/Pop ups from showing......[ATTACH]5497[/ATTACH] Unless you've just viewed in Via smartphone?
        I use adblock, much the same thing, don't get any ads - wonga my arse

Comment

Court rejects Barclays move to delay Libor test case

Barclays has failed in an attempt to delay a legal claim over allegations it mis-sold an interest rate swap to a care home operator. Barclays is facing its first court battle over....Read more at AAD Blog

Comment

Barclays Libor emails published as Tucker faces MPs

The Bank of England (BoE) had almost daily contact with Barclays over inter-bank lending at the end of October 2008, newly released emails show......Read more from AAD Blog pages: Barclays in new FSA investigation - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Working...
            X