GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shares in Rangers suspended on Plus stock exchange - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shares in Rangers suspended on Plus stock exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shares in Rangers suspended on Plus stock exchange

Shares in Rangers Football Club have been suspended from trading on the Plus stock exchange after the club failed to file accounts on schedule. The club said it expected to file accounts around the end of this month and that the delay was down to an ongoing dispute over tax. It added that it was considering giving up trading on the Plus exchange. This follows the takeover last year of the controlling stake of 85% of shares by chairman Craig Whyte. Rangers is disputing a tax bill and penalties of £49m with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)....Read more HERE
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Shares in Rangers suspended on Plus stock exchange

Do you want banned mate?

* Yea Yea - we'll go bust then start new in the summer and be stronger than ever!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Martin Bain drops bid for details of Rangers tax debts
      Rangers former chief executive Martin Bain has dropped a legal bid to secure more details of the club's tax debts. His lawyers had brought forward the move ahead of his damages claim against his former employer. He is pursuing the Ibrox club for £900,000 in a compensation case due to be heard this summer. Following debate at the Court of Session Nicholas Ellis QC indicated a motion to explore the club's finances further would be dropped....More HERE
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Do you want banned mate?

* Yea Yea - we'll go bust then start new in the summer and be stronger than ever!
        haha

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          haha
          Thin ice......

Comment

Just strange that one of the great clubs is in a spot of bother, thought that was reserved for pompey lol

Comment

Not at all mate. ALL top clubs are in shit they just don't see it due to owners hiding it etc.
              We owe a possible £40m tax bill. WOW

Considering man city, chelski, united etc when they go under, will NEVER again be allowed to re-register as a club to due the sheer volume of debt, which is riddled with lies & fraud.

We got caught, wait till the proppa bubble bursts.

I expect we, the 4th biggest football club in the whole wide world (based on global support) will go bust then start again. It's what we need. See, still paying for that lanky piece of shit from 10 years ago - the £12m dud that was flo.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Rangers administrators’ statement
                Duff & Phelps, the administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement today. David Whitehouse, Joint Administrator, said: “Following our announcement on March 30, that best and final bids for control of Rangers Football Club should be submitted by April 5, I can confirm we have received four bids by close of business today. “The bids are structured in various ways but I would describe them as positive and constructive. The administration team will now analyse these bids over the forthcoming days and hold discussions with relevant parties to gain further understanding of the details of their bids.

“It will be our intention to accept an offer next week and this will be followed by a period of due diligence and exclusivity. At this stage, we cannot be precise in timescale but estimate that an exit from administration before the end of the season is achievable. “We appreciate the need to conclude this process as quickly as possible. It is, however, most important to secure the best possible outcome for creditors, Rangers Football Club and its supporters.”

Source: CCR - Click HERE

Comment

Rangers football club to float shares on AIM market

Rangers football club has formally announced that it intends to float its shares on the AIM market in London. The club said it intended to raise up to £20m through an institutional investor placing and limited public offering. Rangers said the funds raised would be used to strengthen the player squad, improve facilities and provide additional working capital. Fans wanting to invest have been invited to register their interest. A document released on behalf of the club states: "Playing at the 51,000 seater Ibrox stadium, which is Scotland's only UEFA elite club stadium, and benefiting from the world class 38-acre Murray Park training facility, the club has been a major force in Scottish football for decades."
                  Registration of interest for the shares will open at 17:00 BST.....Read more here: Rangers football club to float shares on AIM market

Comment

and Niddy's shares will be ordered promptly, at 17:00hrs

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Not at all mate. ALL top clubs are in shit they just don't see it due to owners hiding it etc.
                        We owe a possible £40m tax bill. WOW

Considering man city, chelski, united etc when they go under, will NEVER again be allowed to re-register as a club to due the sheer volume of debt, which is riddled with lies & fraud.

We got caught, wait till the proppa bubble bursts.

I expect we, the 4th biggest football club in the whole wide world (based on global support) will go bust then start again. It's what we need. See, still paying for that lanky piece of shit from 10 years ago - the £12m dud that was flo.
                        Never new you supported the 4th biggest club in the world,I also support Heart of Midlothian.

Comment

Rangers completes stock market return

Trading began in the football club's shares in Aim.

After a calamitous year for Rangers, which saw the football club fall into administration and demoted to Scotland’s third division, the group has returned to the stock market. Floated on Aim at 70p a share today , Rangers was 6 higher at 76p as the final whistle blew on the first day of trading. The flotation, which was managed by Cenkos, brought in £22.2m for Rangers. Institutional investors including Legal & General Investment Management and Artemis have taken stakes in the club, while fans put about £5m in. That means existing shareholders, including Sports Direct founder Mike Ashley and the club’s manager Ally McCoist, have been diluted.

Chief executive Charles Green was pleased with the fresh start Rangers had made, saying it was “fantastic” that “the great and good of London” had bought into the flotation. In the wider market, mounting investor confidence the US will not topple over the “fiscal cliff” and politicians will instead negotiate a compromise to the tax increases and spending cuts due to kick in next year boosted sentiment. The FTSE 100 climbed close to the psychologically important level of 6,000, adding 25.69 to 5,961.59, a nine-month high and just below this year's peak of 5,965.58, reached on March 16. A better than expected showing from an index of German business confidence also lifted spirits in the market. The festive cheer extended to the mid-cap FTSE 250, which jumped 109.16 to 12,402.41, a new record high.....More on this story: Rangers completes stock market return

Comment

Rangers report £7m operating loss

Rangers Football Club have reported an operating loss of £7m although it says "extraordinary progress" has been made. Figures for the last seven months of 2012 reveal a pre-tax profit of £9.5m although that was down to a one-off accounting credit of £20.5m. The club said season ticket sales and average home league attendances were among the highest in the UK. Chief executive Charles Green said he was in "awe" of the contribution supporters had made to the club. He added: "This has been a significant period in the club's history, in which vital steps were taken to ensure the survival and rebuilding of one of the UK's most venerable football institutions......Read more here

Comment

When whyte took over the original rangers, they had a financial black hole of £10M/season.
                              The newco has a £12M black hole?
                              Green and Co will be in a rush to finalise their exit strategy, they wouldn't want to be hanging around when that bank balance disappears.

If TRIFC are still around for the start of next season it will be interesting to compare season ticket prices, 3rd teir team more expensive than a champions league team? it's a distinct possibility

Comment

Working...
                              X