GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shares in Rangers suspended on Plus stock exchange - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shares in Rangers suspended on Plus stock exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shares in Rangers suspended on Plus stock exchange

Bollocks. We've just signed an amazing new deal with Puma (owned by Gucci) and hence now will stock rangers clothing/tops worldwide. As at today; Australians & Yanks can ky import their top at a cost of approximately £70 (with postage) so we'll make £10m+ per annum on clothing.

FFS £12m loss is nothing. City have a £500m loss
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Plus the figures above do not include TV revenue or either of the shirt/sponsor deals which will add several millions per annum
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The figures also include an inflation of the value of ibrox and murray park, increasing the value of the asset/liability ratio in a move straight out the david murray book of accounting.
        A turnover of 9m and a loss of £12m and that doesn't worry you lol

They will never learn
        Last edited by Socrates; 4 March 2013, 21:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates View Post
          The figures also include an inflation of the value of ibrox and murray park, increasing the value of the asset/liability ratio in a move straight out the david murray book of accounting.
          A turnover of 9m and a loss of £12m and that doesn't worry you lol

They will never learn
          haha - we're the richest club in scotland mate - maybe you forget 1994...? As for learning, we are being stripped of our rightful cash (ask what the SP-Hell owe us to date other than the £2m prize from last year ) so the figures will look dodgy, no I am not worried cos we have more in the bank than your club plus a bigger worldwide support, plus more trophies

In essence, it's not us that should worry but Scottish football as a whole. As a result of Celtic and their vendetta against us we will now be playing in England within the next few years, that's a forgone conclusion - we want nothing to do with the filth at Septic park.

I hope the truth comes out. But it did make me piss myself hearing Lennons little rant (thick coont got it all wrong cos we were not guilty on all counts - plank) considering he is the only person in scotland to be charged with cheating over EBT's

Says it all - pot, kettle, ginger coont

A reminder of your darkest hour before you keep mocking others, remember it could still happen to you again....

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1393148

Comment

It is actually 19 years to the day since the celtic fans and fergus McCann stepped up and saved the hoops if only the rangers fans could have got together they could have maybe saved their club from liquidation.

It's a pity they are so divided, so many bitter factions

Here is a wee link to a very good assessment of the interims announced today
            The Football Life Rangers Interim Results

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates View Post
              It is actually 19 years to the day since the celtic fans and fergus McCann stepped up and saved the hoops if only the rangers fans could have got together they could have maybe saved their club from liquidation.

It's a pity they are so divided, so many bitter factions

Here is a wee link to a very good assessment of the interims announced today
              The Football Life Rangers Interim Results
              The celtic fans didn't put a penny in mate - not sure where you heard that

It was a 100% buy out from McCon and his 3-5 year exit plan

As for our fans, we couldn't pay £150m could we - lol. However that is irrelevant as the true figure was actually just £7-10m in the end which as you know, several people would (and could) have bought into had they known that but the fact this illegal FTTT was against us didn't help did it as that was implying £150m

Anyway, why did I help you again?

Comment

Working...
              X