GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

MSE Andrea? You mean she removed her head from her arse to type a reply?

Noooo. Never
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The very same

Hi there

We've removed argumentative posts on this thread. Can you help us keep the forum friendly please? If you don't like someone's posts and simply can't get on with them please add them to your ignore list (click their username then click the bottom option in the dropdown menu)

Comment

Some of my posts have been removed too but hey ho I guess they just don't want people speaking the truth

sorry just laughed at this and had to use it in my post

right need to get back to the books. Totally shattered. One interview out of the way, have several job apps to complete and an exam end of week

No news from creditors so I'll treat that as a positive

PS. Thought you would all like to know that since finding this forum I am now 'fighting' with my employer re: the way they are handling our redundancies and with potential employers who are asking for personal information which is discriminatory - lol. I'm on a roll
        Last edited by 925pws; 12 June 2012, 12:50.

Comment

Originally posted by 925pws View Post

PS. Thought you would all like to know that since finding this forum I am now 'fighting' with my employer re: the way they are handling our redundancies and with potential employers who are asking for personal information which is discriminatory - lol. I'm on a roll

Good luck with the job applications - from someone who seems to be forever doing them!
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

Good luck with the job applications - from someone who seems to be forever doing them!
            Well on a positive note Pixie, if I don't get another job soon it'll be £1 per month for the creditors if they are EN

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
              Things are not looking good...
              Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              because their future isn't orange
              Orange

Comment

A whole lot of posts regarding the issues above have been removed from green threads since yesterday. Some relating to the funding of CCCS (with links to their own website where the quotes had come from, so no hearsay) and others in relation to their inability to get interest frozen on DMPs. Things are not looking good...
                Yes they merged the 'Angry with CCCS' thread with the Support one. Comments from CCCS and payplan have been made trying to put the 'fire' out.

Although there are some on there now asking why they can get interest stopped and CCCS can't - one even asked if it's because they don't try hard enough

Comment

Originally posted by 925pws View Post
                  Well on a positive note Pixie, if I don't get another job soon it'll be £1 per month for the creditors if they are EN
                  I had 4 enforceable debts - 1 took me to court and were awarded - £1 a month

Another 2 I started off 'blagging' but I haven't heard from in ages. They probably decided I wasn't worth pursuing if they were only going to be awarded £1.

The last is my overdraft which I'm also blagging (did start to pay £1 a month then thought sod it! )

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    I had 4 enforceable debts - 1 took me to court and were awarded - £1 a month

Another 2 I started off 'blagging' but I haven't heard from in ages. They probably decided I wasn't worth pursuing if they were only going to be awarded £1.

The last is my overdraft which I'm also blagging (did start to pay £1 a month then thought sod it! )
                    A judge cant award what you don't have and providing you remain in contact with lender is unlikely to award what you don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      A judge cant award what you don't have and providing you remain in contact with lender is unlikely to award what you don't have.
                      It is, however, not impossible for a judge to hand down a wholly unreasonable, "forthright" judgement. Some County Court judges are even worse numpties than the judgemental wazzocks at Morons Simplify Everything.

Comment

We also have an employment section ---> Employment - allaboutFORUMS
                        I wonder when one will appear at Must Sack Employees.

Comment

Grrrr

Just lots the whole post again

Was going to have a rant about MSE and CCCS

There was a thread on MSE 'angry with CCCS', guess what when it turned into a discussion about are they impartial and their funding streams the thread was merged. The cynic in me says it was done to loose the noise!!!!

HHx

Comment

that was the reason for one of my several bannings on the other site . Not the green one.

Comment

Posted about that a few days ago ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

There was nothing wrong with those posts, some even had links to CCCS own website where it clearly states where funding comes from, the text had been copied and pasted from the site itself. It's all in the public domain and everyone can go take a look.

There's also lots of people on various forums who have posted about CCCS not freezing interest. No point in removing the posts, you need more than a handful of kids with buckets and spades to stop a tsunami!

I know I was one of the main posters!

HHX

Comment

Originally posted by Hopelessly Hopeful View Post
                                Grrrr

Just lots the whole post again
                                Make sure you tick the "Remember Me" box when you log in to that you don't lose long posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X