GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MoneySavingExpert.com to join the MoneySupermarket.com group

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    Actually, it looks like the posts are still there, only they appear to be on another thread. They merged threads and the posts are not where we were expecting them to be, hence the impression of being removed.

Had chats with the mods over it, most are still included. To be fair they responded quickly to my PMs.

HHx

Comment

Originally posted by Hopelessly Hopeful View Post
      Had chats with the mods over it, most are still included. To be fair they responded quickly to my PMs.
      Perhaps their steel helmets have prevented them from shoving their heads up their arses?

Comment

That is - of course - utter nonsense; it does not mention the Crack(ed) Site Team - link

Some Board Guides are fair
        Whilst others are control freaks and/or know-nothing numpties.
        Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 14 June 2012, 18:48.

Comment

MSE has no mods as such --->The MSE Forum Guide: Frequently Asked Questions & Rules...

Some Board Guides are fair - but as stated on the link above, they don't read every post or deal with reported posts.
          No reply to mine that I made 24 hrs ago, this site knocks spots of them.

Comment

Anticipated acquisition by MoneySupermarket of MoneySavingExpert - The Office of Fair Trading
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

How much

MoneySavingExpert generated a turnover in the UK of approximately £16 million for the year ending 31 October 2011, so the turnover test in section 23 of the Enterprise Act 2002 (the Act) is not met.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                How much
                See how much money you're we are missing out on!
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                  See how much money you're we are missing out on!
                  I'd rather not link to a price comparison and cake our site in ads though!
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    I'd rather not link to a price comparison and cake our site in ads though!
                    there is never anything wrong with cake

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
                      there is never anything wrong with cake

Comment

I've seen Martin Lewis on TV mainly this morning, I honestly thought he was on MY/OUR side. I suppose doing a 2 minute puff peice on the the TV and having presenters on said show declaring you to be the second coming of christ, it's easy to see why i was duped.

So he was just a wolf in sheeps clothing all along, I was browsing the MSE website offline and if you want to save and get mortgage free, there are literally dozens of people on there with handy advice, and mutual backslapping.
                        Go there for debt and the usual line I saw on some older threads were 'you borrowed it and spent it, now pay it back' etc etc

someone gave me a PM with this site, although not as active, from offline browsing i've already learned so much and the best thing is, no one to condemn and judge your predicament.

I'm going to make it my mission to PM all newbies looking for advice the link to this site!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Survival View Post
                          I'm going to make it my mission to PM all newbies looking for advice the link to this site!!!!!!
                          thanks but sadly it does not work as they block links here (that's how sad/anti-debtor they really are)....

To combat it, just link with this address all-about-forums.co.uk

If you try and use the proper forums.all-about-debt.co.uk address it will be replaced with '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Feckin kids, I tell ya!

Comment

Survival that's brilliant of you and if you do send them this link ---- > all-about-forums.co.uk and not our main website address as they have banned it!!

Thank you
                            IF..x
                            Last edited by IF; 10 September 2012, 14:53.
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Great minds Nid
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Ah right, never knew how extreme they are, don't worry guys I'll be PM'ing the following: all-about-forums.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X