GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

See here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...084#post531084

If anyone else has posted about this please post the above link on their thread.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB
      Stage on guard.
      It's nothing to worry over. Speak with Jo
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Evening folks,

just a quick update regarding Barclays no 2 and 4 accounts.

23rd Oct:
        Letter from Robinson Way No minimum payment required, contact us, tell us what you can afford. That will be zilch.
        9th Nov:
        Letter from Robinson way. What are you able to pay? Also included an I&e form for me to file away.

All filed away and ignored unless I should do anything else in response. I have posted in the link regarding all the accounts sold from MKDP to themselves.

Many thanks for all the help given.

TY

************************************************** ***********************
        OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
        TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Good Afternoon,

just a quick update regarding Barclays no 2 and 4 accounts.
          Another letter from Robinson Way, their client has advised that they will accept a 50% settlement to clear the balance in one payment or the same in monthly payments.

I assume i just ignore and wait for the next one.

Many thanks.
          OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
          TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Sounds like a plan x
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mehim - thank you for your very generous donation earlier.

Comment

Afternoon folks,

Latest regarding an alleged Tesco account, Post #34, same as a few others, It has been assigned to Hoist and Robbers way will soon be trying to harass me.

I`ll await their communication with great excitement.

Many thanks for all the help i have received over the last few years.
                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Evening Folks,

got the same two letters regarding tesco, one from hoist saying it`s assigned to them, other from robbers way.

Will ignore till the next one arrives and seek suggestions then.

Keep up the good fight
                  OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Morning All,

Letter from Robbersway with payment options , pay a, pay b, pay c or tell us what you can pay. Contact us before 18th lol received it on the 14th and i`ll need weeks to think about what I can afford. It`s zilch at the moment.

Refers to account at post ~34.

Not too sure what I reply with if anything.

Possible another for the ignore file, wait and see what comes next after the 18th

Many thanks
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
                      Morning All,

Letter from Robbersway with payment options , pay a, pay b, pay c or tell us what you can pay. Contact us before 18th lol received it on the 14th and i`ll need weeks to think about what I can afford. It`s zilch at the moment.

Refers to account at post ~34.

Not too sure what I reply with if anything.

Possible another for the ignore file, wait and see what comes next after the 18th

Many thanks
                      Yes one to file for the moment, no need to respond to that one
                      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Afternoon folks,

refers to post #34 again.

Another letter from robbersway. Settlement offer available, contact them to pay a reduced amount giving £2000 discount.
                        Options they have to consider, whether to advise Howard Cohen & co to commence legal action or further collection activity, letters and calls. blah blah

Think I will ignore this one too but feel free to say otherwise.

Many thanks for all the support freely given.
                        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
                          refers to post #34 again.
                          Post # 34 is your £8k Halifax account which Niddy said was in 2012. Is that right?

It looks as if you didn't send a SWID to Hoist when they were assigned the debt in February this year. I'm not saying you should have done that, I'm simply trying to establish the facts. So all correspondence from Hoist and Robinson Way has been ignored so far?

Plan B x

Comment

You've posted about this debt on the Hoist/MKDP thread so this was my reply there >

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                            I've replied on your own Diary thread. I believe this £8k debt has been deemed by Niddy in response to your CCA request to Halifax in 2012.

Wait to see what he advises in case there's a chance that Hoist won't get the same enforceable agreement four years later when faced with a new CCA request.

When is this debt due to go SB?

Also this thread is aimed at ex-Barclaycard debts which were sold to MKDP before being taken over by Hoist. Your debt is ex-Halifax.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi PlanB,

it was a tesco card (which could be halifax, no idea) and Niddy did say it was enforceable but i started blagging it.

It should go SB in march/april 2017 so I will be looking to blag it a bit longer if possible.

Appologies for putting it on the wrong thread, I got mixed up with the Hoist stuff.

Many thanks for the advice
                              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco is independent but originally were underwritten in partnership with RBS (ie Royal bank of Scotland).....

Tesco has had no affiliation with HBOS / LBG.

It may not be Enforceable now, as time goes by there's always renewed hope things go missing. Anyway, if they're not threatening legal sit tight but if they get arsey send a new s.78

Comment

Working...
                                X