GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Well you are certainly on the way now. As all have said, you need to learn not to worry so much and deal with letters as they arrive.

Who knows, you may get to enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
      Well you are certainly on the way now. As all have said, you need to learn not to worry so much and deal with letters as they arrive.

Who knows, you may get to enjoy it
      You're right vint...there can be a certain perverse enjoyment in dealing with the letters...particularly laughing at dca's pathetic attempts to scare you by using BIG RED CAPITALS
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        You're right vint...there can be a certain perverse enjoyment in dealing with the letters...particularly laughing at dca's pathetic attempts to scare you by using BIG RED CAPITALS
        Indeed Pixie, it can take a while but it does make you look forward to the Post

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
          Received reply from Fenton Cooper dated 10/5/13 for requesting CCA.
          EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

Type of account: EGG Loan
          Date commenced: 09/03
          Approx balance: £19,541.94
          Date last paid: September 2010
          Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS and now. not paying
          Account owner: Egg Banking PLC

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=229

8/5/13 Resend CCA request as been ignoring letters
          22/5/13 Received letter from Arrow

Hello All!

Received letter from Arrow Global dated 15th May.

As I have sent CCA request to Rockwell on 8/5/13 as Niddy advised.
          Still no sign of CCA but this letter came instead.

In the letter, where it says "Next steps", they say I have a repayment plan in place.........I am baffled, what repayment plan??? Not been paying anything!!

Please advise what do I do next??

Thank you in advance.

bobo x
          Attached Files
          Last edited by bobogosing; 22 May 2013, 20:36.
          Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

Hello All!

In the letter, where it says "Next steps", they say I have a repayment plan in place.........I am baffled, what repayment plan??? Not been paying anything!!

Thank you in advance.

bobo x
            Ignore it. It's a notice of assignment only.

Keep us updated. Also get some folders and keep each account separate so that you have a full paper trail to refer back to and properly manage it this time.

You'll get there. As you're starting afresh it's best to start organising things better.

I file per account.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Your Amex credit card cca - no terms came so respond with this --> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - allaboutDEBT UK
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy! Yes, I have been keeping the letters that they sent.
                All in their own file. Not messing it up this time

bobo x

Comment

Excellent. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Your Amex credit card cca - no terms came so respond with this --> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - allaboutDEBT UK
                    UPDATE

American Express (Mrs bobo)
                    • Type of account: American Express
                    • Date commenced: 09/99
                    • Approx balance: £3793.42
                    • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                    • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                    • Account owner: American Express
                    8/5/13 Request CCA again for ignoring creditor
                    22/5/13 Received CCA from American Express. Niddy advised to send >> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - allaboutDEBT UK
                    3/6/13 sent missing prescribed terms template to American Express

Comment

UPDATE

American Express (Mrs bobo)
                      • Type of account: American Express
                      • Date commenced: 09/99
                      • Approx balance: £3793.42
                      • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                      • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                      • Account owner: American Express
                      8/5/13 Request CCA again for ignoring creditor
                      22/5/13 Received CCA from American Express. Niddy advised to send >> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - allaboutDEBT UK
                      3/6/13 sent missing prescribed terms template to American Express
                      13/6/13 received statement from American Express
                      UPDATE

Today received statement from American Express. They have put the £1 postal order into the account which they have closed and showing I am in credit by £1?????

I sent the missing prescribed terms template on 3/6/13, no reply yet.

Comment

UPDATE

Today received statement from American Express. They have put the £1 postal order into the account which they have closed and showing I am in credit by £1?????

I sent the missing prescribed terms template on 3/6/13, no reply yet.
                        They've sold it absolute then

Wait and see what they say. Send no more letters yet...

Comment

UPDATE

SAINSBURY (mr bobo's)

Started : 11/03
                          Type of account: credit card
                          Balance : 8000
                          date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
                          Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10
                          send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=310

8/5/13 Request CCA again as been ignoring letters
                          received letter from arrow global dated 22/5/13
                          Hi!

Received reply from Arrow, they have returned the £1 CCA payment which Niddy advised to request again as I have been ignoring their letters . But I would like to point out, back in late 2010, the CCA Sainsbury sent was UE, Niddy confirmed it.

Please advise what do I do next?

Thank you in advance,

bobo x
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by bobogosing; 13 June 2013, 21:46.

Comment

I'll sort u a reply in morning

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

Hello All!

Thank you in advance.

bobo x
                              EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

28/5/13 received "address inquiry" letter

Hi!

Received letter from Arrow Global. They managed to sent "Notice of Assignment" letter to the same address(see post #499) and yet when I request for my CCA again, they are asking about my address??

Shall I ignore??

bobo xx
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'll sort you a reply tomorrow. As above

Comment

Working...
                                X