GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

thanks helmsman, that's a pretty impressive list

let's hope you maintain the status quo for a few more years

but remember, those who help themselves (like you) make the best progress, it's your hard work that has produced these results, well done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
      thanks helmsman, that's a pretty impressive list

let's hope you maintain the status quo for a few more years

but remember, those who help themselves (like you) make the best progress, it's your hard work that has produced these results, well done!!!
      No not quite its all the help from Niddy Paul and the rest of the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        Lloyds TSB CC
        pre 2006
        £
        pre 2007
        arrangement
        defaulted
        Lloyds TSB
        CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
        lloyds agreement t/cs supplied 15/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
        ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
        letter from lloyds looking into acc query will respond within 28 days. 26/10/10
        LETTER FROM LLOYDS FINAL RESPONSE SENT TO NIDDY. ignore. 27/10/2010 ;Spank
        LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
        LETTER 16/12/2010 SCM SOLICITORS THREATEN COURT PROCEEDINGS.
        THREAT OF LITIGATION TO BE SENT 17/12/2010 AS PER NIDDYS RESPONSE
        LETTER FROM SCM 24/1/11 PAY OR ELSE
        Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
        Letter to moorcroft 7/4/11 threat o gram letter befor action
        letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
        letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
        letter from moorcroft 7/6/11 account on hold whilst they contact their clients.
        letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
        Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
        Letter rob way 20/8/11 acc on hold 7 days while they request docs from Lloyds.
        Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
        Letter rob way lloyds appl form + t/cs start paying. 23/9/11
        Letter sent Rob Way missing prescribed terms 23/9/11
        Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
        24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
        4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
        Letter Sent to Rob Way Threat of Litigation in response to their threat. 21/11/2011
        Letter Rob Way acc on hold whilst they request docs 28/11/11
        Letter 21/12/11 Credit Securities Limited instructed to recover debt pay in 7 days or phone them.Will Ignore.
        Letter 6/1/12 C S L demand I pay or legal action threatened.
        10/1/12 acc sold whilst in dispute and doorstep visit refusal sent to credit securities ltd.
        Letter 18/1/12 Credit Securities £1 not included in acc sold whilst in dispute letter send it with various other comments.
        15/3/12 Received statement today. (Thanks for that)
        11/7/12 letter from lloyds dated 3/7/12 have instructed IQor to collect.Will await contact.
        Letter as above will await contact. Then send acc sold whilst in dispute that should see them off.
        Last edited by helmsman; 11 July 2012, 11:29.

Comment

Well 3 weeks later still no response from the FOS I would like to the f%$£ks
          Well after 2 years would you believe it complaint partly upheld but the devil will be in the detail my solicitor says, will have to wait a couple of days.

Comment

bloody hell Helmsman, that took long enough, interested to read what they have come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
              bloody hell Helmsman, that took long enough, interested to read what they have come up with.
              Hi,
              Will fill in details when we get the official verdict and what they upheld? in a few days we think, however I think their will be a substantial amount my solicitor will be claiming.

Comment

Hi,
                Will fill in details when we get the official verdict and what they upheld? in a few days we think, however I think their will be a substantial amount my solicitor will be claiming.
                Well we now have the decision from the FOS which was upheld in part WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS lost on all parts apart from an award of £50 we had all the evidence to prove we were right the adjudicator BITCH has ignored it all. Off to see solicitor tomorrow as she cant understand on what she has based her decision fucking FOS they all want

Comment

Well we now have the decision from the FOS which was upheld in part WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS lost on all parts apart from an award of £50 we had all the evidence to prove we were right the adjudicator BITCH has ignored it all. Off to see solicitor tomorrow as she cant understand on what she has based her decision fucking FOS they all want

This sounds so familiar, have the Banks etc infiltrated,
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    Don't know if you've seen this regarding the FOS ---> Financial Ombudsman Service - SuperComplaint - allaboutFORUMS
                    Thanks Flowerpower have read it and just reread it again at the FOS they are all will see my solicitor tomorrow afternoon to decide wether to appeal or go back to court, we would have won in court last year, and the same judge has said he will hear the case if we go back to court.

Comment

Thanks Flowerpower have read it and just reread it again at the FOS they are all will see my solicitor tomorrow afternoon to decide wether to appeal or go back to court, we would have won in court last year, and the same judge has said he will hear the case if we go back to court.
                      Also what has really pissed me off is she made her decision in April and we were notified this month so I wonder what was in her first letter to the bank as she was continually awaiting responses from the bank over 4 months if the result was the same in April they most certainly would have answered in April. The woman is a prize BITCH and yes I am BITTER.

Comment

Also what has really pissed me off is she made her decision in April and we were notified this month so I wonder what was in her first letter to the bank as she was continually awaiting responses from the bank over 4 months if the result was the same in April they most certainly would have answered in April. The woman is a prize BITCH and yes I am BITTER.

OHHHaaaaaaaa
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

you mean quote:-

Eeerrr uuummmmmmm, add 2 take 3 = the answer, I know we are talking about the FOS.??

Comment

Going to take our chances with the courts

Comment

Hi Niddy & I2D,
                              Letter from Westcot dated 24/1/12 have taken over Barclaycard collection and after some dosh usual threats contact IMMEDIATELY please phone ect, acc sold whilst in dispute maybe or any other suggestion would be appreciated.
                              Many Thanks
                              Hi Niddy I2D,
                              Letter 8/8/12 Barclaycard UE have assinged and transferred to MKDP LLP, in same envelope Letter MKDP saying they have bought the interest in Barclaycard acc pay them. Account sold whilst in dispute I think when they contact me again?.
                              Many thanks

Comment

that's what I would do

Comment

Working...
                                X