GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    Well would you believe it the have left a message on the answer machine to contact them how the f$k did they get the phone number X directory since starting UE journey and have had no calls for 17 months. Will not be returning the call though.
    To whom did you divulge that number?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      To whom did you divulge that number?
      Hi CC,
      Absolutely no one thats the stange part new number in 2010 so only people we wanted to phone us got the number, recently changed house insurance via website go compare or the other one so that can be the only way I suppose. As Niddy has said just ignore the bastards and we will.
      All the best

Comment

citi 1 cc
        pre 2006
        £
        pre 2007
        arrangement
        DCA
        CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
        letter from cabot returning postal order £1 but have requested cca from citi approx 12 days.
        letter cant find CCA yet but we should keep paying (certainly we will er no we wont) ;Spank
        15/3/11 received from cabot a recon of cca? well 100 pages of statements t/cs nothing with any signature on.
        letter to cabot 7/4/11 cca query missing prescribed terms.
        letter 14/4/11 not accepting dispute from cabot. letter sent to niddy. niddy says ignore.
        letter cabot 14/6/11 start paying or acc will progress to next stage of our cllection process. niddy says ignore
        Letter to Cabot 23/9/11 Acc sold whilst in dispute.
        Letter from Cabot contact them 3/10/11 or will move to next stage. (GO ON THEN TO NEXT STAGE).
        letter 30/11/11 limited offer 30% discount or pay over 5 years emm let me think,ERR no cca cant enforce thru courts to they find what they do not have. NO THANK YOU.
        Letter Cabot 15/12/11 you have not responded to our letters (LIARS) will progress to next stage.(well hurry up to next stage then and I will send the appropiate template)
        Letter Cabot 12/1/12 last opportunity to agree payment before we move to pre litigation process.
        LETTER CABOT 28/1/12 THREAT OF LTIGATION.
        Letter to Cabot letter before action 30/1/12 see what they reply with?
        Letter Cabot final response pay up have sent a good recon 3/2/12.
        Letter 4/2/12 to Cabot refusal to accept UE.
        Letter from Cabot have fully complied s78 s79 pay up.
        Letter sent to Cabot refusal to accept UE general 29/2/12.
        Letter Cabot start paying 7/3/12 (NO) will ignore and await nextletter.
        Letter 31/3/12 start paying from cabot.
        Sent 2/4/12 stop harrassing me.
        Hi Niddy & I2D,
        Letter from Cabot Acc escalated to pre litigation dept, usual threats charging order, attachment of earnings, order to obtain information or may instruct external dca to collect. They have had many letters from us any suggestions for their next letter from us greatly appreciated.
        Thanks as always.

Comment

Hi Niddy & I2D,
          Letter from Cabot Acc escalated to pre litigation dept, usual threats charging order, attachment of earnings, order to obtain information or may instruct external dca to collect. They have had many letters from us any suggestions for their next letter from us greatly appreciated.
          Thanks as always.
          Send this back-----------> Threat by Creditor - Enough is Enough Response
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            Hi I2D,
            Thanks for quick reply letter will be off tomorrow

Comment

Hi Niddy & I2D,
              Another letter from Cabot 25/4/12 more threats they will either forward acc to litigation or external debt collection agency, this is UE they have had every letter now, so would you think priority ones letter regarding cputr would be advisable to send to these and see what happens.
              All the best

Comment

Cross over in letters i'd say, wait and see if they reply to that.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                  Cross over in letters i'd say, wait and see if they reply to that.
                  Hi Swanfan,
                  Just updated the diary and noticed it might have crossed over so I think your right maybe best to wait and see what happens. Thanks
                  Last edited by helmsman; 27 April 2012, 11:43.

Comment

Hi Niddy & I2D,
                    OK this quote is oct 2011, had a message from solicitor saying FOS has emailed case is coming to conclusion they have emailed the bank with their recomendations and have given them 2 weeks to reply. Wonder if they have agreed with us or the bank?
                    We have not received anything.
                    Well 3 weeks later still no response from the FOS I would like to the f%$£ks

Comment

Hi Niddy & I2D,
                      Another letter from Cabot 25/4/12 more threats they will either forward acc to litigation or external debt collection agency, this is UE they have had every letter now, so would you think priority ones letter regarding cputr would be advisable to send to these and see what happens.
                      All the best
                      Nah just ignore it mate - not much they *can* do really
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: credit report

Hi niddy,
                        Yes they got the ccj it was enforceable, debt now just uder £2000 repayments £10 per month set by court no % to be added. OK this will take 18 years to pay off, What idiots cl finance were taking me to court cost them £190 its going to take 2 years just to get that back, muppets, I could offer £500-£600 as long as they remove the ccj otherwise it not worth me settling credit worthiness is shot untill 2016 at least anyway but I really am not interested in getting credit again. So I could pay the £10 pm for a year and the a couple of hundred then just to have it marked as satisfied if they accept a F&F.
                        thanks as always
                        Helmsman
                        Hi,Niddy I2D,
                        Any thoughts on the best way to settle this itch I have been paying the £10 for a year now and was thinking of offering 3 years £360 as a F/F not to worried if they dont accept I would just continue with the £10pm. The debt is about £1900 if you think it is worth a try would I use the starter F/F template and just tweak it a bit.
                        Last edited by helmsman; 6 May 2012, 07:18.

Comment

1/3/2005Monument CC
                          pre 2007
                          arrangement
                          defaulted
                          Monument
                          CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                          cca received 14/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                          CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
                          final response received 22/10/2010 1 Niddy says IGNORE
                          FINAL NOTICE PENDING TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT DEFAULT NOTICE COURT ACTION ECT.24/12/2010
                          we have contact 20/5/11 pay or we will get a dca on the case.
                          letter 14/6/11 circuit financial solutions contact immediately follow instuctions may offer repayment plan or settlement.
                          letter 24/6/11 CFS dca may take to court ect ect.
                          threat of litigation sent to CFS rd 27/6/11
                          Letter CFS 19/7/11 same as 24/6/11
                          threat of litigation sent again 20/7/11
                          Letter dated 3/8/11 C.A.R.S. new DCA on the case ACC sold whilst in dispute on its way 11/8/11.
                          Letter C A R S send £1 for a cca? have already had that IDIOTS Will ignore await next letter. 17/8/11
                          Letter 12/10/11 from Clarity new DCA on the case pay them 25% discount or monthly payments? no chance acc sold whilst in dispute on its way. 17/10/11
                          Letter Mon new set t/cs appl form. 14/12/11
                          Sent 20/12/11 Application form received to Monument.
                          Hi Niddy & I2D,
                          Letter today dated 9/5 from SRJ debt recoveries CONFIRMED RESIDENT how scary is that NOT. Never heard from these before threatning all sorts saying their client jefferson Capital International have tried on numerous occassions to contact me LIARS court proceedings may be issued without further notice. BUT they are confident that together we will be able to work this out with a payment plan.
                          Many thanks for pointing me too the correct response. (in advance)

Comment

Hi Niddy & I2D,
                            Letter today dated 9/5 from SRJ debt recoveries CONFIRMED RESIDENT how scary is that NOT. Never heard from these before threatning all sorts saying their client jefferson Capital International have tried on numerous occassions to contact me LIARS court proceedings may be issued without further notice. BUT they are confident that together we will be able to work this out with a payment plan.
                            Many thanks for pointing me too the correct response. (in advance)
                            I Would send this------> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Many thanks I2D, but I have been waiting 4 minutes
                              Many thanks

Comment

Many thanks I2D, but I have been waiting 4 minutes
                                Many thanks
                                Yes helmsman I know what you mean,you just can't get the staff these days...

Comment

Working...
                                X