GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    Hi Niddy I 2 Deep,
    Languishing on page 4 nothing to worry about at the moment except being pursued to forward I/E sheet to solicitors who are collecting on behalf of a ccj have never missed a payment but I guess they want more as it is a ccj shall I just ignore or do the have the right to ask.
    have a great holiday if you havent left yet niddy and family.
    Just ignore only a court can ask you for a I/E sheet
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just an update regarding this court case it is now with FOS could be sometime before I hear anything but will let you know result.
      hi,
      Well at last our case is now before an adjudicator, lets hope they decide in our favour or its back to court.
      taken 6 months so far.
      Last edited by helmsman; 11 October 2011, 12:40.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Not quite; anyone - even me - can ask.

Only a court can enforce such a demand.
        Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 11 October 2011, 14:34.

Comment

Plus, helmsman, there seems to be no variation order and if you have not defaulted on the orders of the court then they can go whistle anyway. Its a sabre jangling exercise which the threat of a complaint of professional misconduct for breach of code of conduct usually sees off.

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
            Plus, helmsman, there seems to be no variation order and if you have not defaulted on the orders of the court then they can go whistle anyway. Its a sabre jangling exercise which the threat of a complaint of professional misconduct for breach of code of conduct usually sees off.

Garlok
            Hi
            Thanks yep no variation they did try 6 months ago the court told them no way.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              Not quite; anyone - even me - can ask.

Only a court can enforce such a demand.
              Thanks cc I am quite happy to let you know my I/E skint skint and skint again.
              PS Your comments always makes me smile.

Comment

Hi Niddy,
                Hope you had a great holiday.
                Letter today from solicitors Ir Mitchell threatning us as I did not answer their request for I/E. This is regarding a ccj which we are paying and their client wants a review. They may consider a request to court to re assess the judgement previously granted and may apply for a forthwith judgement which may allow them to apply for a charging order. When they originally asked the judge for a Forthwith judgement he said no as long as we pay the judgement which we have. Is their anything I can send to these ARSHOLES.
                Many Thanks
                Last edited by helmsman; 25 October 2011, 10:26.

Comment

Hi Niddy,
                  Hope you had a great holiday.
                  Letter today from solicitors Ir Mitchell threatning us as I did not answer their request for I/E. This is regarding a ccj which we are paying and their client wants a review. They may consider a request to court to re assess the judgement previously granted and may apply for a forthwith judgement which may allow them to apply for a charging order. When they originally asked the judge for a Forthwith judgement he said no as long as we pay the judgement which we have. Is their anything I can send to these ARSHOLES.
                  Many Thanks
                  Just write back and say nothing has changed... & you will continue to pay xx amount
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just write back and say nothing has changed... & you will continue to pay xx amount
                    Thanks I2D
                    Letter will be off later today.

Comment

I agree, if they try and get funny then fine - back to court, quoting the last judges comments and they'll be spanked a wee bit eh?
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                        Just to bring you all up to speed, I have heard nothing for 3 months regarding UE that needs advice ie just ignored. Diaries all up to date.
                        Probably tempting fate though.

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                          Just to bring you all up to speed, I have heard nothing for 3 months regarding UE that needs advice ie just ignored. Diaries all up to date.
                          goody goody gumdrops
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Marbles CC
                            pre 2006
                            £5000
                            pre 2007
                            Arrangement
                            defaulted
                            Marbles
                            CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                            letter from marbles copy current executed agreement plus signed statement of acc. Copy of original signed application will follow shortly. 18/10/2010.
                            cca received 23/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                            CCA ACC QUERY LETTER SENT 29/10/2010.
                            letter marbles not upholding complaint and receiving advice from internet which is incorrect 5/11/2010 not able to supply true copy as yet. :aaw niddy says ignore
                            LETTER 9/11/2010 BREACH OF TERMS/CONDITIONS DEFAULT WILL BE ISSUED TO REQUEST FULL PAYMENT ;EEK
                            LETTER 30/11/2010 NOTICE OF INTENDED ACTION MAY APPLY FOR CCJ PLEASE CONTACT US. NO
                            letter marbles 24/2/11 please give us your phone number and contact us to make a payment. NO I WONT.
                            Letter from 1ST Credit now trying to get payment. 28/3/11
                            letter to 1st credit 7/4/11 threat to commence litigation.
                            2 letters 14/4/11 from 1st credit letter 1 threats letter 2 acknowledging dispute. niddy says ignore for now
                            Letter LCS solicitors 27/4/11 will recommend client to go to court 14 days if dont pay
                            5/5/11 threat of litigation sent to LCS Solicitors as per niddys advice
                            Letter today dated 4/5/11 25% discount if I pay by end of the month.
                            letter 6/5/11 same as above
                            letter 9/5/11 1st credit You Have Raised A Dispute they will contact Marbles will reply within 1 month please phone and give them a contact number so they can deal with this sooner.
                            Letter 30/8/11 Cabot and letter of assignment to cabot pay them.
                            23/9/11 Acc sold whilst in dispute sent.
                            13/10/11 letter from cabot marbles having problem finding cca in archives will keep looking but debt should be paid. (yeah right) will ignore
                            24/10/11 Cabot lender still looking keep paying. (NO)
                            2/11/11 cabot lender not able to supply docs within time period acc on hold whilst they continue to request info. Still obliged to pay. (yeah right of course I will) NOT.
                            HI,
                            Letter today Marbles enclosing same app form as niddy confirmed UE saying they have been unable to supply copy of original agreement(thats because I never signed one) if it is UE still need to pay but they cant enforce thru courts. Presume I ignore and await next letter.

Comment

HI,
                              Letter today Marbles enclosing same app form as niddy confirmed UE saying they have been unable to supply copy of original agreement(thats because I never signed one) if it is UE still need to pay but they cant enforce thru courts. Presume I ignore and await next letter.
                              Yep, just ignore as you say

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Yep, just ignore as you say
                                Thanks Niddy for quick reply.
                                Hope you had a great day yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X