GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Niddy
    Many thanks
    You can sigh with relief, I will shut up now.
    GM

Comment

Quote:
      Barclay Resolve
      Type of account (
      Loan Account)
      Date commenced ( 2002)
      Approx Balance (£13600)
      Last made a FULL payment (July 2003)
      Paying by arrangement with DCA(CDCS)
      Default Notice issued by Barclays(Feb 2004)
      Account originally run by BC/CDCS
      Key:
      sent
      received

My Comments
      AAD Comments
      15/05/2012 :Special delivery CCA requested
      31/05/2012 :Hi Niddy: Letter received from Barclays and they have in the first place stated:'Sec 77 and 78 of the CCA1974(as amended) do not require Barclays Bank to provide you with a signed original form of the agreement and .......not the policy of Barclays Bank to provide this'
      They are however pleased to provide me with a copy of the agreement and financial statementas the Act does not require them to supply me with a signed original'
      However what they sent me was a set of TC's with figures filled in and various other hand filled details. Thanks
      01/06/2011: Niddy: Barclays - this is a mock-up. There is a hand written form undated for a small loan that is linked to a different product via account reference and comes with no PT's.
      Basically Barclays have got confused and made this out to be an original using a reference number for a newer product that was a different loan and came with PPI. Confused? Yep, so are we totally.
      Respond with ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
      12/10/2012:
      Letter from Barclays telling me that the responsibility for collecting has been passed to CSL . Shall I wait for response or send sold while in dispute letter.
      I would wait until they write to you...........
      Quote:
      Hi Niddy/I2D
      25/10/2012
      :Letter now received from new DCA handling the collection etc .etc.
      Should I send 'sold while in dispute' letter
      Thanks
      25/10/12: In2Deep :I would if it were me..........
      25/11/12:
      Thanks I2D Letter going now!
      25/11/12 :Hi Niddy/I2Deep
      Received a letter from Barclays and within their opening paragraph they say ’I am unable to uphold your complaint and provide a signed copy of the agreement’
      They then remind me that the debt is being held by CSL .
      I received at the same time a letter from CSL offering me ‘opportunity to clear your debt at a reduced rate’
      Finally: they state’ Failure to contact them will result in our recommendation for further action on your account’
      I am reading the Barclays opening statement as an admission of no CCA,do you agree?
      What response is needed here and does it go to CSL only?
      Many thanks
      25/11/2012:Scabhunter: If I was in this situation, I would just send a copy of the Missing Prescribed Terms template to CSL.
      25/11/12: Sent [QUOTE]

03/12/2012: Hi Niddy/I2D
      Received letter from CSL'If I dont respond within 7 days the account will be returned to Barclays for further action.The further action could include selling of your debt.Once sold you will no longer deal with Barclays regarding this debt.Any action pursued by the new owner to recover etc etc becomes their responsibility'
      Any response needed?
      Thanks
      GM

Comment

Hi GM
        they say" if you do not respond" I am sure that 7 days is almost up and it will be winging it's way back to Barcs so I should CHILL OUT and wait for the next low life to contact you.

NW
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks
          GM
          Last edited by greymatter; 3 December 2012, 12:08.

Comment

Hi I2D
            When sending a 'missing prescribed terms'template is it necessary to send all the docs that they have sent(agreement and tc's)or can you miss out the 'a copy of which is attached' in your response,when there are say 4 sheets.Does it alter anything on the legal front?
            GM

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
              Hi I2D
              When sending a 'missing prescribed terms'template is it necessary to send all the docs that they have sent(agreement and tc's)or can you miss out the 'a copy of which is attached' in your response,when there are say 4 sheets.Does it alter anything on the legal front?
              GM
              I would just send a copy of their cover letter, thats all.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thats fine
                Thanks Niddy

Comment

Originally Posted by greymatter
                  Key:sent
                  received
                  other information
                  Barclays Select
                  Type of account Fixed (Loan over 36 Months)
                  Date commenced (July 2003)
                  Approx Balance (£10000)
                  Last made a FULL payment (Apl 2004)
                  Paying by arrangement with DCA(Credit Solutions)
                  Default Notice issued by Barclays(Dec 2003 + again April 2004)
                  Account originally run by Credit Solutions

10/01/12: CCA request sent recorded delivery
                  20.01.12: Letter from CSL :they are requesting the documents from Barclays and will forward onto me when they get them.
                  03/02/2012 Not yet had a reply.What response should I use or should I wait till next week?
                  10/02/2012 :Received letter from them asking for the £1 fee.They had already sent me a letter telling me that they were requesting the docs from the OC.
                  They said to keep paying until they respond(Bollax)
                  I have responded with a copy of this letter and my PO receipt.
                  06/03/2012: Still no response
                  25/05/12: Received an offer of 50% from DCA ,'failure to receive your payment..etc ,etc offer will be withdrawn and arrangements for full payment etc,etc.
                  Still no CCA ,so still
                  Should I ignore ??
                  25/05/2012: In2Deep:I Would if it was me.......
                  NOTE:15/06/2012 Letter from Post office confirming that PO had been cashed.
                  24/10/2012:Just got a letter from a new DCA(By the name of Zinc) informing me that they are now responsible for recovery of o/s amount.
                  This account has never had a CCA although requested by me and reminder sent(see above) .What response should I send pl;ease.
                  Thanks
                  24/10/12: Letter sent recorded ‘Account sold whilst in dispute’

11/12/12:Hi Niddy /In2Deep
                  Had a phone call (recorded and not answered) requesting I ‘phone them.
                  Does this need a one line referring them to my letter of the 24/10/2012 or ignore.
                  Thanks
                  GM

Comment

As Paul likes having a paper trail it might be worthwhile sending them a one-liner.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If you did decide to send a one-liner referring to the previous letter, I would also include a paragraph telling them that you will only communicate in writing.

SH

Comment

OK
                        Thanks Pixie and SH
                        Letter going today
                        Recorded of course
                        GM

Comment

Quote:
                          Barclay Resolve
                          Type of account (Loan Account)
                          Date commenced ( 2002)
                          Approx Balance (£13600)
                          Last made a FULL payment (July 2003)
                          Paying by arrangement with DCA(CDCS)
                          Default Notice issued by Barclays(Feb 2004)
                          Account originally run by BC/CDCS
                          Key:sent
                          received
                          My Comments
                          AAD Comments
                          15/05/2012 :Special delivery CCA requested
                          31/05/2012 :Hi Niddy: Letter received from Barclays and they have in the first place stated:'Sec 77 and 78 of the CCA1974(as amended) do not require Barclays Bank to provide you with a signed original form of the agreement and .......not the policy of Barclays Bank to provide this'
                          They are however pleased to provide me with a copy of the agreement and financial statementas the Act does not require them to supply me with a signed original'
                          However what they sent me was a set of TC's with figures filled in and various other hand filled details. Thanks
                          01/06/2011: Niddy: Barclays - this is a mock-up. There is a hand written form undated for a small loan that is linked to a different product via account reference and comes with no PT's.
                          Basically Barclays have got confused and made this out to be an original using a reference number for a newer product that was a different loan and came with PPI. Confused? Yep, so are we totally.
                          Respond with --->Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                          12/10/2012:Letter from Barclays telling me that the responsibility for collecting has been passed to CSL . Shall I wait for response or send sold while in dispute letter.
                          I would wait until they write to you........... Quote:
                          Hi Niddy/I2D
                          25/10/2012 :Letter now received from new DCA handling the collection etc .etc.
                          Should I send 'sold while in dispute' letter
                          Thanks
                          25/10/12: In2Deep :I would if it were me..........
                          25/11/12: Thanks I2D Letter going now!
                          25/11/12 :Hi Niddy/I2Deep
                          Received a letter from Barclays and within their opening paragraph they say ’I am unable to uphold your complaint and provide a signed copy of the agreement’
                          They then remind me that the debt is being held by CSL .
                          I received at the same time a letter from CSL offering me ‘opportunity to clear your debt at a reduced rate’
                          Finally: they state’ Failure to contact them will result in our recommendation for further action on your account’
                          I am reading the Barclays opening statement as an admission of no CCA,do you agree?
                          What response is needed here and does it go to CSL only?
                          Many thanks
                          25/11/2012:Scabhunter: If I was in this situation, I would just send a copy of the Missing Prescribed Terms template to CSL.
                          25/11/12: Sent [QUOTE]
                          03/12/2012: Hi Niddy/I2D
                          Received letter from CSL'If I dont respond within 7 days the account will be returned to Barclays for further action.The further action could include selling of your debt.Once sold you will no longer deal with Barclays regarding this debt.Any action pursued by the new owner to recover etc etc becomes their responsibility'
                          Any response needed?
                          3/12/2012: Niddy:I would just send a copy of their cover letter, thats all. [QUOTE]

13/12/2012:Hi Niddy /I2D Received letter from Power 2 Contact big bold black heading’FORMAL NOTICE OF INTENDED VISIT’
                          Strange to get this when CSL stated above that they were returning account to Barclays.
                          I have previously sent the doorstep visit letter.
                          Barclays previous letter stating that they are unable to supply a signed copy of the agreement(see above)
                          What response is now needed as they are going round in circles.
                          Many thanks
                          GM
                          Last edited by greymatter; 13 December 2012, 12:48.

Comment

Going round in circles is good.

Not sure what the response is someone with better grasp than me will be along.

But its all wasting time and they are not heading anywhere scary at the moment.

Comment

Have you read Pauls latest blog---> Pauls Blog

Comment

Hi I2D
                                Yes I have read it .So how do I respond to my last Diary entry.Or are we not using our templates?

Comment

Working...
                                X