GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

To comply with s78(1) they do not need to send a signed agreement.

The Copy docs regs say what can be omitted, so that is correct.

Where you now need to look is at the documents they provided, and see if there are any faults within them, ie are there any errors in the interest rates or is the address incorrect on the doc, or is the creditors or their insurers address wrong for an agreement of that time?

Comment

Paul
      Niddy has already done this and in his opinion its UE.They have got two accounts mixed up from way back.
      The interest rates are total bollox .As Niddy states that its UE and they have just admitted they cant provide a signed is there a problem here as I really need to understand and reply with a suitable response.
      Thanks
      GM
      Last edited by greymatter; 25 November 2012, 12:50.

Comment

This is just typical Sharklays. Atrocious record keeping, an attempt to deceive by cobbling together a reconstruction made up of absolutely anything, and then persistent bullying in the hope of wearing the alleged debtor down.

If I was in this situation, I would just send a copy of the Missing Prescribed Terms template to CSL, along with a cover note saying something like "I am in receipt of your letter dated xx/xx/xxxx, the contents of which are noted. Please find attached for your perusal, a copy of a letter which was sent to Barclays Bank PLC on 01/06/2012 (or whenever it was sent)."

They are correct about there being no need for a signature on the recon, but they cannot evade the need to provide accurate prescribed terms.

SH

Comment

Thanks SH
          Will do.
          Yes I realise that they dont need the orig but I wanted a letter of response that I know is correct.
          Letter now being prep.
          GM

Comment

I wouldn't even bother replying....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
              To comply with s78(1) they do not need to send a signed agreement.

The Copy docs regs say what can be omitted, so that is correct.

Where you now need to look is at the documents they provided, and see if there are any faults within them, ie are there any errors in the interest rates or is the address incorrect on the doc, or is the creditors or their insurers address wrong for an agreement of that time?
              No but they still gotta send something purporting to belong to the account holder - not just any old shyte lol.

They have mixed two lots of info into this and plus, the OP has stated he never signed an agreement which leaves a huge question mark over their claim to the contrary!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by greymatter
                I am going for this next:
                Arrow (was EGG)

Type of account (Loan with PPI)

Date commenced (Approx 1999)

Approx Balance (£3000)

Last made a FULL payment (Apl 2003)

Paying by arrangement with DCA(Moorcroft)

Default Notice issued by Egg(May 2003)

Account run by Moorcroft

Key:sent
                received
                other information

Been paying token payment for a few years.
                25th June 2011 Egg assigned the account to Arrow Global
                30/01/2012 CCA requested by recorded delivery
                I will update as and when I receive any correspondence
                10/02/2012 Received letter from DCA informing me that the OC cannot produce my agreement.
                This therefore makes it UE

I have responded with Final Response - UE (No CCA Received)[/QUOTE]
                27/02/2012 Redceived response from Moorcroft' They advise me that they no longer deal with this account.For avoidance of doubt I should resubmit my request to the client.Arrow Global(Britannica Recoveries)=ARC Europe
                As its due to the fact that they have already told me they/client cannot produce the agreement etc should this now go under the 'ignore it' heading?

27/11/2012
                Hi Niddy
                I have received a copy of my agreement and terms and conditions,these I have EM'd to you for your opinion and course of action.
                This loan account did have PPI
                Thanks Niddy
                Greymatter
                Last edited by greymatter; 28 November 2012, 20:38. Reason: added DCA

Comment

Hi Niddy
                  CCA etc emailed to you.
                  GM

Comment

Hi Niddy
                    Did the CCA stuff get thro?
                    I'm hoping that you will say UE cos its sec18.On the other hand total Boll"x.
                    GM

Comment

Hi Niddy
                      Have you had chance to read thro my CCA re Egg Loan
                      Thanks
                      GM

Comment

Hi Greymatter,

Niddy will respond. Tied up at the moment on other issues.

Comment

Thanks Vint.
                          GM

Comment

If the document is the same, I would think Niddy's answer will be the same.

What did you send last time they sent this document

Comment

I'm not sure I understand you Vint.They never sent this before as the previous DCA said they cannot produce the agreement due to its age.Then the new owners ARC(for Britannica Recoveries)actually dug up the agreement(copy to Niddy yesterday)This is a loan agreement with PPI taken out 1999.
                              It is the same layout as the UE example in the AAD library.Therefore is this a sec 18??I dunno is it UE??
                              Thanks Vint
                              See#467
                              Last edited by greymatter; 28 November 2012, 20:41. Reason: added diary ref

Comment

My misunderstanding GM.

Comment

Working...
                                X