GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

No probs Vint
    GM

Comment

Good Morning Niddy
      Is the green man icon that says 'on line' for whoever its lit up for correct?
      As I see according to this you are still on line.If this is so don't you ever sleep?
      GM

Comment

Niddy
        I am keen to learn about my recent CCA sent to you(emailed).I have been reading about sec 18 multiple agreements (Which I can see mine is).However its one thing me reading about it and another when you do.
        Hopefully you can find time to give the supplied docs your famous once over.I have not as yetbeen chased for payment but its bound to happen and I want to be a step ahead with my situation.
        Thanks Niddy
        Greymatter

Comment

Good Morning Niddy
          Any chance that you could have a read of my Egg agreement today?
          Many thanks
          GM

Comment

greymatter, send Niddy an email to remind him, incase hes missed your thread.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I did yesterday and Niddy was busy .
              Its just a reminder, as he is on line ,cos I know he's got a lot on.
              Thanks
              GM

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                greymatter, send Niddy an email to remind him, incase hes missed your thread.

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
                I did yesterday and Niddy was busy .
                Its just a reminder, as he is on line ,cos I know he's got a lot on.
                Thanks
                GM
                I replied to email this morning (08.31 am)....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
                  Ive not got it.
                  GM

Comment

Niddy
                    I am keen to learn about my recent CCA sent to you(emailed).I have been reading about sec 18 multiple agreements (Which I can see mine is).However its one thing me reading about it and another when you do.
                    Hopefully you can find time to give the supplied docs your famous once over.I have not as yetbeen chased for payment but its bound to happen and I want to be a step ahead with my situation.
                    Thanks Niddy
                    Greymatter
                    Hi

Regards s.18 - I don't know if it will be as simple as that, Paul was teaching me this but it's rather complex and to be honest I am rather busy to learn it anyway.... but it's not as simple as we used to think, ie separate PPI to loan terms - that apparently does not affect s.18.

For now don't worry about this too much. I don't think s.18 will apply here.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
                      Ive not got it.
                      GM
                      Copy of email below

Hiya

These are not the real terms are they, ie they are the current terms…?

Most egg loans are UE but then again it’s unlikely they will take remedial action, but regardless, within the signature element it states you read the terms and the PPI terms – did you get a set of both terms at account inception as I seriously doubt you did….

I would say this looks UE and I would send off a missing PT’s template in response.

Regards

Niddy

Comment

Hi Niddy
                        These are the original real terms .I only got what you have seen.One set as is.
                        There were no seperate terms for the PPI
                        Gm
                        Last edited by greymatter; 1 December 2012, 09:53.

Comment

Hi Niddy
                          These are the original real terms .I only got what you have seen.One set as is.
                          Gm
                          No they are not the original terms.

Comment

No quite right sorry
                            Their copy.
                            My apologies.
                            However there was only one set of tcs and that is all.
                            GM

Comment

I know you never got separate terms for PPI, nobody did

The terms are a recon of the current terms, problem though - there is nothing there about default rates, defaulting you, sharing info - nothing.

Hence, they are not the original terms. This is

Chill

Comment

No quite right sorry
                                Their copy.
                                My apologies.
                                However there was only one set of tcs and that is all.
                                GM
                                Doesn't matter mate, the ones they sent are UE hence respond as follows ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Working...
                                X