GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script plasmans cca docs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plasmans cca docs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plasmans cca docs

Hi niddy good holiday i hope ,can you have a look at these when you get 5 mins please i know you will be flat out ill have a go at uploading now hope it works im crap on a pccheers .

Niddy Comment:

Edited - removed images that had account numbers etc showing - this is a public section - be careful what you load thus see my next post!
    Last edited by plasman; 24 October 2011, 17:47. Reason: removed images

Re: plasmans cca docs

wow nightmare - you uploaded them properly but please re-do, and upload the unedited versions here:---> User Guide - Uploading your Documents to the Site! - allaboutFORUMS

One new thread per account please..... easier for me to look at. When you blank stuff out, makes it harder to tell what was there or wasn't and what has been copied and what is original

Cheers

Details here: ---> Secure / Protected Content - allaboutFORUMS
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok sorry niddy thought i had mucked up ill have to re scan the originals these were my own copys so i could blank the name out back soon as scanned them cheers

Comment

Originally posted by plasman View Post
        ok sorry niddy thought i had mucked up ill have to re scan the originals these were my own copys so i could blank the name out back soon as scanned them cheers
        Thanks - and send via email yea? Make life easier.....

agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

p.s. they weren't secure, I could see your name and address etc - so if I could, others could. Trust me, but I cannot vouch for site visitors if you see what I mean...?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

cheers niddy just scanning now will email 1 at a time cheers

Comment

Thanks. I'll be back early doors to check

Comment

cheers niddy ill be sending another soon

Comment

See your pm and reply please mate

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  See your pm and reply please mate
                  hi niddy did you mean you have sent a pm theres no pm in the inbox

Comment

There is! I sent it ages ago lol

I'm asking you to pm me your name or email address so I can link the email to you as I have shit loads if emails and you never put your forum username in it so I dunno which email you sent me lol

Pm me your name as I can see by the sender of email please.

Comment

ok ill pm ya boss lol i cant find the message though told you im crap on pc

Comment

Cheers. I got the first email so send others.

I'll reply in morning

Comment

cheers nid ive had a go at puttin some in the private section hope there in there lol

Comment

Hi niddy did you get chance to view my cca s yet mate i know your probly flat out at min ,i also put one in secure area cheers

Comment

Originally posted by plasman View Post
                              Hi niddy did you get chance to view my cca s yet mate i know your probly flat out at min ,i also put one in secure area cheers
                              I only got one email from you...... thought you was sending more?

I'll check the email I have later - sorry been heaving today!

Comment

Working...
                              X